Bitter(Start) Sweet(End)

Lust began to make his way to Sans' house, running into a few people along the way. He was also barefoot but wearing sock. .and wondered maybe that's why they were giving him a little bit if a weird look when he passed by someone. Either way, he was almost at his house when he suddenly felt a wave of cold hit him, and sadness start to slowly settle above it. His eyes widened as he quickly went and knocked on Sans' door, Papyrus coming to and opening the door with a smile. A smile that was holding coldness behind it, which Lusts' didn't seem to notice.

"Lust, what seems to bring you here?" Papyrus asked in a formal tone, being sure to politely move out of the way so Lust could come in. As he did he closed the door behind him, trying not to smile as much.
"S-sans..had sent me a text..a-asking if I could come over. And h-here I am" Lust said, holding back a giggle. Toriel, Frisk and Papyrus only ever snickered to this, causing Lust to become confused.

"I'm sorry Lust, but it wasn't Sans who texted you. It was Frisk" Toriel had placed a hand on Frisks' back, patting softly as if to say she was proud. Lusts' eyes had went wide, as they also went blank, almost losing his balance from the pain in his back that he was trying to ignore. Which he was until they said that.
"S-so..if it was Frisk who texted m-me..then where is Sans" Lust asked, trying his best not to show pain and cry on the spot from two types of it.
"Sans is upstairs taking a nap. We all know that because we went up there to check up on him and..the moment we opened the door we heard loud snoring. So yeah, Sans is sleep" Frisk said, smiling bitterly yet softly.

Lust couldn't help but clutch onto his chest tightly, biting his lip harshly to the point where it began to bleed. He tried backing away to the door, but was stopped when Papyrus rested his hands on his shoulders from behind. He was already at the door, like he knew he was going to try and do something like that.
"And where do you think your going?" Papyrus asked, squeezing Lusts' shoulders harshly, causing him to almost kneel to his knees. His eye closed while wincing in pain. The pain was do bad that it coursed through his body and to the stab wound in his back, almost causing him to groan loudly in pain, but kept himself as hard as he could.

"Listen here, Lust. If you think that you can just come in here and that you can make up with my Brother like what you did was nothing, then you have another thing coming. I may not know of magic, but I do know a thing or two about hand to hand combat..and I'm will to let you have it for hurting my brother" Papyrus said almost menacingly whispeted in Lusts' non-existent ear, his grip on him shoulders only tightening. Lust was practically lowering to his knees, his hands weakly gripping onto Papyrus' in pain, still holding back his groans of pain. Soon enough, Papyrus let go of of him and Lust quickly stood as he made his way to the couch. He almost fell onto it, exhaling shakily in pain while rubbing his shoulders. "I-I understand that you're mad about me and and your Brother/slash/Sans - but you gotta know that I didn't mean to say any of those things. Even though I was drunk that night - I was slowly losing my image of him and I had forgotten most of the things that he holds..but that doesn't mean that you get to Abuse me as payback for your Brother/slash/friend."

Lust rebuttled back, turning to only see the most blankets yet coldest facial expressions that he's ever seen on anyone in his life. He couldn't think of say word at the moment, he could feel the daggers that they were shooting him with from their eyes. He could feel the malice in them. The hurt, pain, and utter heartbrokenness in them. He looked down towards the floor, gripping onto himself in a hug, smiling softly, sadly and defeatedly.
"You know what..? This may be a little sudden but..how about I just move..so you don't have to see me again..?"

Frisk was the only one who started to regret doing this, they liked Lust and they didn't want him to go. They saw..how happy Sans was when they were with each other. In fact, the last time they saw them together was when they recorded them 'doing things' in the kitchen. Frisk..really didn't want to ruin that, nor make it to where they can't communicate with each other anymore.
"I'll move far from Sans,  so you won't see my face anymore. I'll move so you don't have to see my body anymore..I'll do it so you don't have to deal with me anymore"
Slowly tears streamed down Lusts' face..along with someone else's. This 'someone else' listening in from the staircase, holding back his small cries. He didn't want Lust to leave, and he most certainly didn't want Papyrus, Toriel and Frisk to drive him away like this - he just..needs to say something! Anything to make him stay!

By this point Papyrus and Toriel started to make fun of Lust, or more-or-less bad mouth him, except for Frisk. Who simply went to the kitchen so they wouldn't get in too much trouble. Lust just simply started to walk towards the door, his tears still falling as he hugged himself tightly. The saddened smile on his face not leaving for a second. Sans gripped his chest through his shirt tightly, biting his lip harshly. Lust was just now about to open the door, when Papyrus and Toriel suddenly said something that pushed Sans over the edge.

"SHUT UP!!!"

Sans suddenly screamed. This frightening everyone in the house. Lust quickly looked back to see Sans crying heavily while looking at him and no one else. Papyrus tried to put on a smile and say 'o-oh Sans..i-I didn't know you were-', but Sans simply said 'Save It!', cutting him off. Sans then went down the rest of the rest of the stairs, rushing over and hugging Lust tightly, nuzzling deep into his neck as he did so. Going wide-eyed..Lust hugged back after a few seconds, still trying to register what is going on and what just happened. 

"I'm Sorry"