THE PROVINCES OF VRONAS

*map will be updated with the provinces of other stories as they come into being

─────────

CARLISLE - the hometown of Cenerina. Carlisle is ruled by the Oberon Royals consisting of King Alvin, Queen Nabila, Prince Henri and Princess Alvina. It is also the location that the followers of the goddess Leila operate out of. The Shadow Maidens of Shadowhaven are the most elite assassins in all of Vronas. 

VERONA - a very posh city north of Carlisle, boasting the finest shops fit for royalty. To the north of Verona lies the El Bosque de la Muerte. The Forest of Death where many people, young and old, rich and poor, have gone missing. La Bruja, the witch, is said to live in the heart of El Bosque de la Muerte. The people of Verona blame her for it's missing citizens.

CARAMILL -  this city borders the River of Kuril to the North and a great forest to the West. The forest is known to locals as the Witch's Wood, but its official name is the Star-Lily Forest, so named for a plethora of native flowers. The kingdom of Caramill is ruled by the Milltin family, the current King being Dusk Milltin. Magic is rather common here, though most sorcerers are not powerful. It is a land known for its wines, and the fields full of vineyards.

TORAKILL - west of Caramill and the Star-lily Forest. Its landscape is spotted with forests, but not nearly so dense and dangerous. The wealthy economy thrives on citrus production. Most citizens do not settle year-round, they arrive for one or two seasons depending on the crop they harvest and then leave until the next year. While magic is fairly common it does not hold a large place in the culture. It is ruled with a loose hand by the Amarkan family (who stays out of the public, for the most part) as it has been for the past century.

CASIADORRA - lies far to the east, south to Winter's Lake and near the very edge of Vronas. Though a century ago it was once glamorous and full of wealth, it is now known as the dilapidated area that criminals go to be unseen. The population has taken a strong attitude for superstition and "witch burnings" are not quite uncommon. While the culture and climate are dangerous to the average outsider, the lavender fields that the economy once so depended on still thriving in overgrown fields. Power frequently changes hands, as it has ever since the Ruvan Dynasty was wiped out one hundred years ago.