🅸🅽🅵🅴🅲🆃🅴🅳

A/N: There will be character death in this Chapter. If uncomfortable don't read. Story starts to pick up in Chapter 5

"(L/N), are you there." The radio transmitter croaked against your hip, buzzing a bit, loosing connection as you got closer to the abadoned town where the Seijoh devision was at. You grabbed it and spoke into it.

"Here." you answered shortly, taking a glance to your left and right at the corridor, when the coast was clear you waved at Suga and Kageyama, indicating to keep moving.

"Lucky for you, Oikawa terminated all the zombies in the outskirts of the area so you wouldn't have to worry about that for now." Said Kuroo

"Good to hear, I would be even more glad if they didn't fuck it up. tell me when we are close Kuroo-san." you answered back, a bit anooyed the fact that you had to skip your day off to help Seijoh. You guys were halfway there. The cold breeze hits your thighs made you shiver and stop your tracks for a bit.

'I should have worn my bodysuit' You thought as you hug yourself, attempting to warm yourself up.

"You would hear the whole divison screaming when you are close. And cut it with Honorifics, we don't have time for that now I've told you this." Said Kuroo, sarcasm dripping from the first part.

"Aight." You answered, clipping the radio back on the hem of your skirt, continued walking to the abandoned town. The walk was A bit silent since the three of you were kind of annoyed.

"How are we going to defeat egg-head?" Suga decided to break the silence, he turned his gaze to face you.

"Easy, shoot the zombies from afar, then Akamine would sneak up on egg-head and slice his head off and make sum scrambled eggs." Kageyama said smugly, like he did it 100 times. You hit his hip, resulting him wincing in pain.

"Don't be so smug, plus my blade needs to sharpened more." you said, clutching the handle, figidting with it.

"that's will make killing egg-head more pai-" Kageyama was cut of by frantic screams from a distance.

"You're close, goodluck." You heard your radio say.

You all stop dead on your tracks and grabbed your weapons. Kageyama Got out his sniper while Suga started to re-load his handgun. With a click he was ready, you opted out on using your samurai for now to not make it even more blunt, You decided to use your rifle.

"AHHH ITS SO UGLY" you heard Oikawa scream

"OIKAWA THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Iwaizumi was furious.

"CAN WE JUST FEED HIM TO THEM?!" Blarred Matsun.

You all sighed and went on higher grounds to start your attack. Once in an abandoned shophouse, You guys started to shoot mercilessly at the zombies.

One by one you can hear the zombies drop dead (actually dead) lying motionless on the ground. Halfway through Suga ran out of bullets, However you and Kageyama continued shooting till the last one was down.

Egghead turned around and saw his army of zombies lying on the ground, some twitching. He looked around his chubby body bouncing around. 'Disgusting' you thought. The sight of him made you want to vomit. He was hairless, barely had a neck and he was atleast 10ft tall. His Eyes were caved in, no nose and most importantly.

He was naked
(small pp lmao)

You zoned out for a bit, just starring at that monster, until Suga nudged you harshly, snapping you back into reality.