February 29th, 2020

yesterday my friends basically ignored me the whole day so that's nice. then my best friend just bailed on me to go with another one of my friends so I spent my Friday night alone and sad. that happens a lot. my friends are kind of mean to me soooo. but I'm used to it as sad as that sounds...

on another note, one of my friends that lives far away is coming over for 5 days. we're throwing a party on Tuesday. last time I threw one, this dude tried to kiss said friend. said dude was also my crush. but its fine between me and him now, I don't have a crush on him anymore.

I like this guy, but my best friend likes him too. she doesn't know I like him because I'm scared that if she knows she'll be mad at me. he is coming to my party but she isn't because she has school the day after. I hope ill be able to get closer to him on Tuesday night.

anyways, I'm really sad right now because I'm alone and pathetic. Grammarly says this text is appreciative when really it's only me complaining about how shitty my fucking life is. I sometimes cry myself to sleep and sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I disappeared. I know my family would but I don't know which of my friends would and that hurts. not knowing who actually cares because they don't act like they do every day. anyway, I think I'm going to end this here.