Chapter 11

Zafu sent Shinigami and me a message through a dream, I said.

What did he tell you? Cody asked.

In about 5 months he will be unleashing true Hell on Earth, I said. He also said he find the ancient sword.

The ancient sword, Jason said. Does Shinigami know something about it?

According to the ancient text this sword is known has the Hell Riser, Shinigami said. It can turn the whole world against itself.

Shit, Cody said. We have to find him.

I want to know why he needs to wait so long, Jason said.

The Hell Riser needs energy, Shinigami said. A lot of it too.

So, if we can find it much sooner than we can stop him before he turns the world into a second Hell, Cody said.

Pretty much, I said. I asked Shinigami if he can track down Zafu, but it's no good. Zafu is too powerful and can hide his demon energy and he could be anywhere in the world.

So, he could be in Japan for all we know, Jason said.

I'm going to try and make the Demon Tracker stronger too, Cody said. Shinigami did give me more energy since the last attack. I may be able to add a way to tell if there are more demons in Wyoming or other states. Like if we went to New York the tracker should pin point every demon in New York.

Give it a go, I said. We can use all the help we can get.

Jason looked at the clock. I should head home. It's getting late, he said.

Okay, man, I said. Be careful getting home.

I will, he said. Bye, Cody.

Bye, Jason, he said why looking at the computer screen.

We still have that project to work on, I said.

Oh, yeah, Cody said. We agreed to make a coffee cup transport robot, right?

Yeah, I said. You drew up the plans, right?

Yeah, he said. He opened up the Unity software and run the program he built.

The idea of this project was to make it easier for elderly people to get a coffee cup from the kitchen to the living room or from the kitchen counter to the dinner table. The robot would grab the cup of coffee from the counter and take where the owner would like to sit. Now that's easy to say and the program made it look really easy, but making this thing work the way we want it to work may not go has plan.

How tall is the robot going to be? I asked.

A little over 5'3, he said. Most kitchen counters aren't very tall. So, it doesn't need to be like 6'5 or something like that. The plan is to make just legs not a whole body. I figured it could just be like a shelve that the owner can put the cup on and the robot will follow a track or something to either the living room or dinner table or both.

How will you make sure it doesn't fall over or make sure the cup stays on the shelve? I asked.

The shelve will have a cup holder that can be fix to any size, he said. The falling over part isn't something I can figure out until we start building this thing.

What type of things are we going to need to build the robot? I asked.

Tracks from maybe toy train sets, he said. The shelve will be made out of metal that we probably could get from a hardware store like Home Depot. We probably could get pretty much everything else from Home Depot. Screws, the legs, nuts, bolts, and whatever else we may need.