She's What?!

Laurens' P.O.V

I woke up feeling as if i had died. I felt depressed, but i guess i always feel depressed. with

those thought i get up and look in the mirror. The cold icy floor sends chills down my spine.

I look a mess i thought. I smooth down my blond hair to try and look presentable.

But i give up and tie it back. I should take a walk, I go to my room to get dressed.

I pick an okay outfit i guess. I know what you thinking. " aren't you like, rich or something?"

I am but, why do i care if i look rich or not? i'm not like Schyler rich.  

I take a walk when i notice o got a letter. Martha L. is written on it. 

Oh........................OH. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuxkfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Wait this is the reaction for every letter i get from her. I should stop. I put it down and walk out 

my house.

As i am walking i notice Hamilton talking to someone. I honestly want to know who

He smiles and waves at me taking the person he was talking to over. I smile back.

When i'm with him i feel a sensation of feelings, I don't feel my average mood.

"hey Laurens! This is Mr Mulligan, Mr Mulligan this is Laurens!" He says In a happy

tone. or it could be a normal tone and it just sounds happy to me.  "Hello."

I reply in a monotone voice.  "Hey!" he says back " I was just leaving, but see you around?"

''Yeah....Sure....I guess." i say back.  He walks away, leaving me with Alex.  And Alex starts walking

with me. "Um i'm going home, would you like to join?.  He nods in response. When we get to my 

house he talks to me about how he was chosen for the constitutional convention. When

He notices the letter from Martha.  " are you going to open that letter? from you WIFE?

"oH UmM..........................I could not find the time to open the letter, coud you please read it to

me?"      "Okay the letter says *ahem* 

"Dearest, Laurens

I hope this letter finds you in good health, As when you get this it may be found as a surprise to inform you that South Carolina has been a bore for me.

The sights are just old and I fail to see anything new. Frances and I decided it would be pleasant to visit New York City. I hope you are single at the time of this letter and any side "flings" will be put aside."

Now i did not expect that. Maybe i was a little to suprised because i gasped.

"She's What!?"