Chapter 1

Zelo's pov

I'm an idiot

~flash back~

ok! now you will have to say what you like and dislike about the person to your left *the microphone is passed to Himchan* "What I like about YoungGuk,is that he's sturdy and strong.But he doesent eat alot,so I hope he takes his meals regularty".*microphone is passed to YounkGuk* "I like Deahyung for his good looks-" I was so busy thinking of what to say,that's I didn't notice leader and Deahyung already finished and it was my turn.I took the microphone smiling and sayd "Young Jae has a really nice voice when he sings" and before I noticed I blurted out something I now regret "but what I dont like about him is that he keeps kissing me".

~flash back over~

What kind of idiot does that!? he must have felt like dying on the spot,that was super embarrassing!.*sigh* I didn't do it to make him feel bad,is just that I didn't really think,I just feel really nervous when he does that is not like I actually hate it.But anyway that doesent erase the fact that because of my big mouth during the whole ride to the dorms Young Jae looked down and quiet,and he still does!.Suddently my train of toughs was interrupted "hey zelo,Young Jae were going out for lunch,you guys wanna come?" I was gonna say yes,but decided to keep my mouth shut and see what Young Jae would say."Uhh no thanks guys,I feel really tired you go ahead" I frowned but quickly replaced it with a smile,this was my chance to apologize to him alone!,I gave them a warm smile and then talked "nah I'm also pretty tired,I preffer to take a nap" they all smiled and nodded "ok! then were off,bye!".I waved goodbye and once the door closed I turned my head towards Young Jae's direction only to see that he wasent there!,what the heck he was here 10 seconds ago!.He must be in his room,i walked there and tried to open the door only to find out it was locked,"huh? thats weird Young Jae never locks the door,considering that we share rooms...unless" oh no maybe he's not tired at all and he just feels bad because of my fault!.*growls* I decided to knock *knock knock knock* ~silence~ "Young Jae hyung?,are you awake? can I come in for a second?" ~silence~,I got a bit worried so I decided to press my dear against the door,I know this is bad! but I am really worried so that's what I did and...*sobing*.My eyes flew open and I backed away nearly triping,Young Jae hyung was crying?,like crying,crying?.My face turned into one of horror,I knew it! this is all my fault,I couldent just stand there doing nothing so I ran to kitchen and got a small knife,I then quietly and carefully started picking at the lock.I wouldent do this unless it was a desperate time like this!,I then heard a small 'click' and I knew I unlocked it,I took a deep breath,pushed the door open an-...I stood frozen as i met with Hyung's puffy and drenched in tears face,his eyes were wide open an-"zelo?"...