2. Saved (the other ending)

Kaminari P.O.V
I spread my arms and let myself fall forward, then I felt my arm get tugged. Bakugo was pulling me back. He grabbed me and pulled me back,
Hugging me. Why? "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" He started crying "I-I" he cut me off "EXACTLY YOU HAVE NO REASON! DO EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN" he squeezed me tightly. I could help but cry.

((Haha I'm lazzyyy))

Bakugos P.O.V
I grabbed him and carried him to the nurses office. Hopefully she'd help. I look down at him he started coughing up flowers. "The hell?!" I started to run, leaving blood trailing behind me. Kaminari smiled at me. God why? I held him close, "it will be okay, I promise." I kicked open the door, and laid him on the bed while Recovery Girl came over, "did the same thing happen?" I nodded "yeah" I sighed, should I tell her what he did? She rolled up his sleeve to feel his pulse. His wrists where full of cuts, how did I not notice? I sat down, "he's okay, you better get to class" I looked down. " no it's ok, it's lunch break, I want to wait until he wakes up" she looked at me and smiled. "Okay. Well I'm going to tell his teachers where he is, please keep an eye on him"  I stared at him letting my thoughts race. I watched her walk out. I softly grabbed Kami's arm and looked at his cuts. Some where deep others were small. There was a lot of scars too. I softly felt them, he jolted up and looked at me. He pulled his arm away. "Sorry for everything" he sighed. "Why do you have cuts?" I stared at him. "I don't want to talk about it." I got up and hugged him. "Sorry" he hugged me back. "It's okay, it's not your fault" I looked at him.
Kaminari's P.O.V (sort because I'm lazy)
I looked at him, is this my chance? Without thinking I kissed him. He looked at me with shock. I pulled away "I'm sorry"
Bakugou's P.O.V
I was so confused, how to I respond?
A/N I'm probably going to make another 2 ways, I don't know yet. I'm going to make a kaminari smut book, with x readers and x other male characters haha.