The new days (a new start)

Bakugou's P.O.V
I smiled softly and kissed him. I pulled away, "you don't have to be sorry"

Months later

Kaminari's P.O.V
It's been a couple of months since me and Bakugou started dating. I still coughed up flowers every once in a while but I don't do it as much. It's been going a way. Kirishima, Mina, nor Sero knows about Bakugo and I. I don't want them to be mad at me because it's obvious Kirishma likes him. I stopped cutting my wrists, and started my thighs so bakugo wouldn't see it. He was pissed off when he last saw it. Only if I could tell him why. I got up and looked at the time. 4:38 am. God I stayed up too late thinking. I sighed and looked through my Instagram. Kirishma and Bakugou were both active. I turned my phone off so I wouldn't over think it.
Buzz
Red_riot: what's up dude? Why are you up so late?
I looked at in and turned off my phone again.
2 minutes later
Red_riot: come on dude don't leave me on read, did I make you mad?
Chargebolt: sorry I was watching something.
Red_riot: what porn? Haha
Chargebolt: no. Lucky Star
Red_riot: same difference.
Chargebolt: I'm gonna go to sleep good night bro
Red_roit: okay dude, goodnight.
Once again I turned off my phone and laid back. I sighed and  stumbled to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. Why? I looked at all the worst features on my body, can't really think of good ones. My eyes started to get dry, when I blinked the tears started to fall. I didn't notice at first but once it started I couldn't stop. My breath started giving out, I couldn't feel the pain in my face from crying so much. Then I heard a knock, it startled me some. I wiped off the tears and walked to the door, it was Mina and Sero "are you ready-" she froze up "you're not even out of your pajamas! Lazy child, as your mom of the group you need to get ready! Then we are going to talk because you seem upset." She honestly was too nice, I enjoyed her being around. Sero gave his same rememberable smile. "Fine." I smiled softly then shut the door rushing to get changed. I finally was done then walked to the door stumbling while attempting to get my shoes on. When I opened the door the whole squad was there. Mina instantly pulled my arm to her pinching me "Ow! What's that for?!" I frowned "that's for not sleeping! Kiri told me you where up at 4! Both bakuhoe and kiri got it too, it's not healthy getting your days and nights mixed up!" Her scoldings always seemed to be long.. "I'm sorry" I laughed awkwardly, and looked over at Bakugou. He still had his classic angry face he managed to pull off 24/7. He normally apologized to me at the end of the day for being mean. I don't mind it that much, I know it's just an act he pulls off so no one knows his real personality. We began to walk to class then Sero pulled me behind and whispered "dude, I heard some rumors that Jirou likes you" I looked at him and awkwardly smiled, seeming to gain awkward knees. "Is that so?" I laughed nervously. "Do you like her?" He smiled and poked at my chest "not exactly..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Hm suspicious..." he laughed a little. "Do you like Mina?" I got him back with that question. His face instantly lit up "n-no!" I chuckled "Hmm suspicious" Sero gave me a weak glare, I walked off catching up with the group. Bakugou looked back at me and glared at Sero "what was that about?" It took me a few seconds to notice he was talking to me. "Haha nothing" I brushed it off. "Whatever."

-time skip brought to you by Za Warudo-

I sat alone at the lunch table, everyone was at Midoriya's table because Iida was talking about a change in the classroom. Honestly I don't mind either way, I just want to become a hero, or a side kick at the most. Bakugou stormed over mumbling "stupid four eyes" he sat down. "What's wrong?" I stared at him "He said my idea was inappropriate." I grew curious "what was idea?" He brighten up knowing I was interested "number one hero theme," I knew there is going to be a twist "and I'm the star" yup, I expected it. I couldn't help but laugh a little "dork." I felt happy, I seemed to feel happy around him. "It was a good idea too!" He growled. "What if they had stuff up that represents each of us, or have pictures and signatures of everyone?" He looked at me "that is actually a good idea, you should tell four eyes" I froze up "N-no I'm fine, it was a dumb idea anyways. I shouldn't have said anything..." "that is a great idea!" I heard a voice behind me, I slowly turned to see Iida. "I'll write it down" he smiled then pushed up his glasses. I whipped my head back towards my table then laid my head down out of embarrassment..

-another time skip, this time by a holy lonely pony eating macaroni-

"Hey! We should go swimming, it is almost summer break." Mina started a conversation, we were at the park. The swimming pool was kind of close. "I think I'm fine" some how they'd found out about my thighs. Mina pouted "party pooper, you have to gooo." Kirishima added on "Cmon bro don't leave us." Everyone seemed to do it, except Bakugou of course he just looked sad. "Fine." I'll just wear longer shorts. "YAY!" Mina jumped in joy. New days are ahead it seems, I guess things do start to get better. It's going to be a new start

Ack 1002 words, sorry it took me a while to update I've been pretty lazy