special chapter

this chapter is dedicated to jung jaehyun.

** warning, grammatical errors ahead ‼️⛔️

______

what's going on jaehyun's mind when he bid you his farewell?

"taehee, i'm leaving." i lifelessly said.
"i've made m-my decision. you had a good life before i came in, now, if i leave, you'll definitely have the best life that you could ever have. i waited for you to wake up, so that when you open your eyes again, i'll be the f-first person that you'll see, since it will p-probably be the last time. taehee, just know, that when i'm with you, i'm in my happiest place. you will always be my greatest almost."

unknowingly, there was tears in my eyes and smiled at her. ayoko ng ganito. habang tulog siya, unti-unti akong nilalamon ng hiya. ayoko na kasi hindi na tama. mahal ko si taehee, i can't deny that (very) obvious fact. she was shocked by my sudden speech.
but she let me go,
just like how i wanted her to.

this was the right thing to do. the only right thing to do.

right there, i knew that it wasn't the end of me. it might be the end of us, but deep inside, i know that there's a new chapter in our lives that's waiting for the each of us.

and i'm waiting for it to come. for now,

this is goodbye.

_______

what happened to the man that fixed you when you let him go?

she happened.

"hindi ko talaga gets kung bakit naiyak ang mga tao sa coffee shop namin.
ganon bang kalungkot yung atmosphere dito at nagkaka-ganyan kayo? alam ko naman na hindi niyo ako kilala pero nagtataka lang ako," she ranted as she placed my coffee on the table. "one iced americano for sir jaehyun. enjoy your coffee." habol nung server at bumalik na sa likod ng cashier.

서찬희. seo chanhee. yun yung pangalan niya. hindi ako stalker, nakita ko lang sa badge niya.

it's my sister's death anniversary, sinong hindi maiiyak doon? umiyak man ako o ngumiti, it's not her problem. tumingin ako sa kanya at nakitang naka-tingin na siya sa akin. i simply rolled my eyes at her. she annoyed me a while ago. sa pag-irap kong yon, marahan kong nakita ang paghawak niya sa dibdib niya at nagkunwaring nasaktan. psh. arte.