best friends to lovers

You walked to the door of best friend, alastor's, house trying not to blush. You had a crush on him for a few years, you both whew each other since birth. You knocked on the door "hello?" You said to anyone behind the door. The see the door open and see alastor standing in front of you. "Well hello y/n!" He said in happy tone "would you like to come in?" Alastor asked. "S-Sure!" You answered. You walk inside and sit down on the couch with alastor, you notice him having light pink growing in his cheeks. "Um...y/n?" Alastor said looking at you. "Yes?" You answered curiously with alittle blush in your cheeks. "There's something I need to ask." He said looking at the floor. You look at alastor and put your hand on his shoulder "no need to be nervous, you can tell m-" alastor kissed you, cutting you off. You felt your face grow red after he pulled away. "I w-want to be more then f-friends." Alastor shyly blushes. You hug him "I feel the same way about you!" Alastor looked down at you "r-really?" He said alittle shocked, "yes, I had a crush on you for a long time" you answered alastor trying not to blush more. Alastor pulls you in for a long hug and kisses you. You pull away "I love Al" "Love you to, darling."

Author's note
I hope you like my first story, let me know what should I write next. Bye!