The water fountain

It's been a few days since you and alastor started dating and alastor planned your first date. He planned to meet at the wa you were so excited about you had to get some advice from your friend, Bella. "So the little bird got a mate" Bella said after you told her about alastor. You blush at what she said "w-we aren't m-mates" you said while hiding your face. "Ok ok, I think we should get you a new outfit" Bella said pointed to a clothes store down the road. "S-Sure, let's do it" you said walking towards the store. *1 hour later* "really love this dress" you said to bella "me too, he's isn't going to help but kiss you in this dress" (shown below)

 *1 hour later* "really love this dress" you said to bella "me too, he's isn't going to help but kiss you in this dress" (shown below)

*Time skip to 10:00 pm*
You walked to the water fountain to meet with alastor for the date. When you made it there, alastor was sitting at the edge of the fountain. He turned and saw you "y/n, glad you made it" he stood up and hugged you "you look amazing" you said to alastor. "And you look georgous, my dear" he said stepping back to look at your dress. His grins "as always, you look beautiful" he takes your hand and kisses it lightly. You both began to walk in the forest together, talking about your day, family, and each other. Alastor stops and you turn to him "Is everything alright, Al?" You asked taking his hand. He pulls you in close to his chest. You look up at him, he looked down at you with a flirty grin "Al, what are you- He kisses you, cutting you off. You wrap your arms around his neck. Suddenly, there was a gun shot, you push away from alastor to look around you, you felt like you were being watched. You grab alastor's arm "c-can we head home p-please?" "Of course, my dearest" he answered, making you feel less scared. Another gun shot went off but closer. Alastor took your hand and begans to run as the guns shots grew closer. You both stopped when you made it back to the water fountain where you both met before. Alastor looked around and looked back at you "Are you alright?" He asked "yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" "Yes, I'm just fine" he answered. He began to walk you home, in silence. When you made it home, alastor kissed you on your forehead, said goodbye, and left.
Author's note
This took me WAY too long, but I hope it was worth it, as always, I hoped you enjoyed 💕