TWELVE

ALESSIA POV

Oh thank god! Miss. Miller! class is finaly over!!! I'm not good with history at all. We are learning about WW1 and how it came about. It is honestly horrible, like trench foot? OH BOY! That stuff looks like a living nightmare!!!

I walk off to the hallway and to my locker, we have testing scedual so the classes are in different orders. Right now I have lunch so I can see my mate!

I smile at the thought, I started to walk as if I was walking on springs. I wall down to the janitors closet, I quickly open the door and slid in closing it behind me. My mates sent filled the air, I reached out to feel my mates back. He didnt move, he kinda just tensed up.

A confusing look covers my face but I still keep a smile, I walk around my mate. My hand dragging over his right shoulder blade and stops on the side of arm. "Lucas?" I said trying to get his attention. I heard him take a deep breath and he took my hand and handed me somthing.

I used both my hands to feel what it was, and it felt like dryer clay, as I feel around the object more I felt little strings dangling from the right side of the pointy thing and on the other side it felt like some sort of ribbon in a loop.

I felt two holes in the middle of this clay mystery. "What is this?" I ask, My mate took my hand once more and handed me a piece of paper. I look up at my mate with a confessed look on my face, what is he geting at?

My mate then pulled me into a hug, and place to a kiss on my cheek making my cheeks turn into a light pink. Thankfully he cant see me since it is realy dark.

He then just holds me, his head in the crook of my neck. Taking deep breaths. I wrap my arms around him, pulling myself closer to his warm body. I close my eyes breathing in his lushes smell.

We stay like this for a bit, just sitting in each other's calm presence befor the bell rings. My mate let's put a sigh and pulls away. He cups my cheek with his hand, I leaned my head into his hand, sighing and giving a small smile. Hopeing he wold know.

I hanged my arms to my side and left the closet, I just have 1 more class then I wold be done. I look down at the things my mate gave me and it was beautiful!

The thing that felt like dry clay was a pink Maneki-neko mask! it said to bring good luck to the owner of a Maneki-neko.

I then look at the paper he gave me and it said "Will you go to the dance with me?" With a ticket.

I most likely looked very stupid with the way that I'm smiling but I cant help it, my hart is swelling with excitement and happiness. I never got to go to a dance before let alone getting ask to one!

I huged the mask and note, and practically hoped to class. I saw Luke's Friends as I pass them by, they where focus on their phones, maybe video calling someone I dont know or realy care I was way to happy to be dealing with them.

**************

LUKE'S POV

Oh god that was nerv racking. I gave her the mask along with the note asking her to the dance. I dont know how she reacted, I hope she likes the mask and wold say yes.

I wait till her sent is faint befor coming out and my bros surround, they are all smiling. I ask them what was up and they pulled out their phones. I watch Carl's phone to see a video of my mate walking out of the closet, she then looks down at the mask in awe. She then reads the note and I can clearly see her face light up, a big smile coverd pops up.

She then hugs the things and went hopping on her way.

"I think she likes it" Paul said as he walks up next to me and Pat's my back.

I watch as the video end befor saying "Can you guys send that to me?"

"Already on it" Jack said as he showed me his phone with my contacts on screen and the video being sent and then my phone vibrated showing that I got a message from Jack. I smiled and mumbled a thanks.

"You four, get to class now" an old voice came from behind.

We all look to see who it was and it was an old teacher who was quite respected in this school. He looks like the word 'Murica'. We call him Mr. Dave and he dont play around.

We said yes sir and walk down the hall to our left to head to class.

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE!!! IM SO SO SOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ITS JUST THAT SOME STUFF HAS COME UP WITH THIS WHOLE CARONA VIRUS THING AND MY SLEEP SCEDUAL GETING MESSED UP AND ME JUST HONESTLY BEING LAZY AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.... SORRY!!!

I LEFT SOME MEMES AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR YOU GUYS!!! AND LUKE AS ALESSIA TO THE DANCE!! YAY!!! AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE THEN PLEASE LEAVE A COMENT!!