DID YOU CHEAT?

Rachel's POV:

Just seeing the picture just makes my blood boil. I have to calm down this anger and sadness is not good for my babies I need to go home and wait for Finn to get home so I can confront him. I head to the new car that I just bought.

When I get home I decide to cook dinner as Finn doesn't get home until 8 pm

When I get home I decide to cook dinner as Finn doesn't get home until 8 pm. I start making Rice with some grilled chicken and vegetables. I had to leave my vegan lifestyle of eating since I'm pregnant. As I'm cooking I receive a phone call from Santana.

San: Hey B

R: Hey S

S: What are you up to and how're my godchildren

R: I'm cooking dinner right now and the babies are okay and we haven't asked anyone to be godparents yet san

S: ohh what are you cooking and I already know you will ask me to be the godmother Rach

R: Rice with some chicken and vegetables why??

S: That sounds Delicious can I come over

R: No San not tonight I need to have a talk with my husband tonight *tries not to sound angry and upset*

S: *notices the tone of voice* What did your idiot of husband do now? Do I have to go all Lima Heights on him now?

R: Not now San but I will tell you once I talked to him and I will let you know but goodnight he is arriving now.

I hung up the phone as i finished cooking dinner and I head to my room to change.

*Rachels Outfit* 

Once I'm all ready I look myself in the mirror and put a hand on my round belly and say I hope it's not true. I head downstairs as I get to the last step Finn opens the front door.

Finn: Hey babe *Goes to me and tries to kiss me*

Rach: *moves head so Finn kisses her cheek* Hey I made dinner lets go eat and then I really need to talk to you. 

Finn:*Hurt and Confused* Okay let me go clean up and then we could eat *goes to take a shower and gets dressed*

30 Minutes later  

Finn and Rachel are eating dinner and it's  a very quiet environment 

Finn: Okay what gives 

Rach: Finn I need you to answer the truth Did you cheat on me with Quinn? 

Finn: No I did not * tried to lie*

Rach: really nothing happened *gets up* then explain this picture *throws him the picture*

Finn: Okay Quinn kissed me and I kinda kissed back I didn't mean for it to happen 

Rachel: *slaps him* we are over Finn you need to leave 

Finn: *shocked* Rach no we can't be over we are married 

Rachel: well you should have thought of that when you continued to kiss her. You need to go finn *cries* you will hear from my lawyer I want a divorce 

Finn: *gets mad and kicks a chair* I won't sign the divorce I made a stupid decision I Love you Rachel and our babies and I'm not giving up on you * goes upstairs gets a bag full of clothes* I'm so sorry I will fight for our marriage *leaves the house* 

________________________________________________________________________________

WOW FINN DID KISS QUINN AND FINCHEL IS OVER BUT NOT TO WORRY FINCHEL IS NEVER OVER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WILL RACHEL TELL SANTANA?? 

WHAT IS FINN'S PLAN TO WIN BACK RACHEL? 

WILL THE DIVORCE GO THROUGH???

FIND OUT NEXT TIME 

~ NAOMY