CHAPTER 12~ Revelation

Rachels's Pov 

I couldn't believe that I'm carrying twins. I'm just 16 years old but the thing is I'm scared my whole life is changing right in front of me but I know I'm going to love those beautiful babies with all my heart.  I can't even sleep at the moment I'm tossing and turning while Finn is deep asleep. I just give up and see the clock and it reads 5:40 AM I get up and head downstairs to our living room.

I turn the tv on and I go to Netflix and I see that Pretty Little Liars is on here and I start watching one of the episodes and let me tell you I was very focused on the show that I didn't notice Finn coming down the stairs and was leaning on the ...

I turn the tv on and I go to Netflix and I see that Pretty Little Liars is on here and I start watching one of the episodes and let me tell you I was very focused on the show that I didn't notice Finn coming down the stairs and was leaning on the wall just looking at me. 

"Oh Finn I didn't hear when you came,"I say to him as I make space for him to sit down next to me.

"I noticed babe plus you look so beautiful when you look so relaxed," he says as he sits down and pulls me in for a quick kiss.

"Finn, what time is it now?" I ask him as I turn off the tv.

"Almost 6:30 am," he says to me as we get up to the couch.

With that being said we start getting ready for school and our glee club meeting. 

Rachel's School Outfit

GLEE CLUB MEETING 8:00 AM

"well guys this week we are going to start preparing for sectionals which is in less than two weeks from now." Mr. Shue says to the glee club.

Everybody starts brainstorming song ideas when Santana comes into glee a bit late.

"Rachel you have to come with me its important!" She runs up to me and leads me out of the classroom.

"San whats wrong?" I ask as she leads me to the auditorium.

"Its that i need to tell someone and you have been there with me since day one i love girls and i like brittney and i dont know what to do," she tells me as she starts to cry.

All i do is hug my best friend and hold her ..