Chapter 6 - The Devil Returns

He kisses me, and this time it isn't just a contact of the lips, he is actually kissing me in the real sense. and he is making me breathless.

I push him with all my might and shout " What the fuck !". He stands with astonishment embarking his face for a moment. Slowly the astonishment is replaced by that all time smirk playing on his lips.

"Ah ! I was kissing you , But about fucking.." he stops and lets out a gasp "we can do it whenever and wherever you want, i'll always be ready for it " he whispers it coming near my ear. I could feel the hair on the back of my neck rising.

To be honest, i never had been in such close proximity with any guy ,ever. I have kissed guys but that has always been the result of too many vodka shots. I have never felt a thing for any of those guys, and here i am , getting jitters in my body because of this asshole who is horny enough to kiss anyone. Somebody kill me.

  "Stay away from me asshole" I push him again, this time applying all my force.

"Who even wants to stay near you " he says showing disinterest.

Really ? A moment ago he was kissing me and now he is saying that he doesn't want to be near me. Is he pregnant or something ? Mood swings you know.

"Oh ! I am so sorry for forcing you to kiss me." I say sarcastically.

"Hey, I did all that for the camera. No feelings attached" He says lifting his hands in surrender.

Yeah , right !... Wait ! What ? "Camera ? What camera ?"

"The window you see behind you," he pointed towards a window "there stood a guy with a camera a moment ago.. filming our love encounter. "

"Ugghh.. Really ? Why would anyone do that ? " I cross my arms.

"Well Sweetheart the media , these days is concerned about my married life.. Since i got married to you instead of your sister, they want to know whats going on between you and me " he leaves a pause "so we have to act like a happy lovey-dovey couple everywhere"

"Define 'everywhere' " my India return has taught me a good lesson, always checkout every info before agreeing to anything.

"Everywhere means everywhere except your bedroom" he says.

"Why ?You got cameras installed in this house ? Which have direct link to tabloid office ? " This guy is an asshole and i am by no way acting all loving towards him .

"Yes" he crosses him arms and i choke on my saliva..

"What ?"

"Yes.. I got cameras installed in every inch of this house and before you tie me up with your upcoming chain of questions, i would like to clarify that the cameras in your room are currently out of service  coz i got those links removed the day you stepped inside this house.. And i need to have cameras as its pretty important for me to keep an eyes on my security and the security on this house .... I hope you don't have anymore questions as i won't be answering any" he finishes his explanation and goes towards the door , opens it and walks out.

"Great absolutely great... The devil of my life returns" and i have to be in love with him, actually act to be in love with him. Fuck my life..

Thanks for reading. Please drop your valuable comments. Suggestions and criticism are welcome :)