Buying A Bride

Rouge clan leader Chanyeol walks on the way between rows of seller rouges. This is a temporary market under open sky that rouge people have arranged to sell the product to rich rouge clan member to earn some cash or to exchange with something that they don't have. After every scattered missions of small rouge groups such temporary markets are arranged near the tents of rouge clan leaders. Keeping cash is better than keeping expensive product while traveling different places.

The rouges who are selling their products are bargaining with the customers who are checking authenticity of the products. Chanyeol just observes them without buying anything. He steps towards the portion where a taller muscular rouge is showing a product to sale as bride.

"Have anyone ever seen such sexy bride with noble blood in vein? Just look at the curves which even the robe can't hide properly. This is the best product I have ever brought in recent years," the seller shouts at the crowd of fellow rouges around.

Everyone is looking at the boy whose hands and legs are tied behind him and a temporary wooden stand is supporting his kneeling down body . The boy's mouth is also tied with dirty cloth ,but he is dressed like pretty luxury boy from noble household. Tears are sparkling in his eyes.

"Have you ever seen such milky flawless skin? I can bet it this bride will play like a wildcat in bed" The seller removes part of loosen robe from the boy's shoulder slowly.

But he stops with a smirk right before revealing the boy's nipple bud which makes the interested audience to frown. Even if most of them don't have enough money,but they have decided to eye rape this pretty bride as much as possible.

The tied boy's eyes overflows with tears as he badly wants to cover his body .  The lustful eyes of audience is making him so much afraid.

"Can I take a look privately for few moments,before investing money on it?" A person among the audience asks suddenly.

"I sale intact products,sir. Even I haven't touched the product to keep it away from single scratch except few slapping on face. Even during slapping and tying up I was concerned that it won't left imprint on his body . I sale products on trust,not after using and then wrapping nicely for my customer."

"I will buy the bride," suddenly silent Chanyeol says with husky voice . He comes ahead and whispers something in seller's ear. Hearing the amount of money,the seller gasps. It was far than what he was expecting,but still he acts like he wants more.

"Anyone else wants to challenge our honourable sir?" The seller shouts on the crowd. But none responses as they are not interested to buy expensive products over this new clan leader.

            _______________________

Chanyeol carries the newly bought bride on his shoulder from the temporary market to his tent. He knows that everyone is noticing him. He is tightly holding the tied up bride. At first he wanted to drag him,but as he untied pretty's legs,the pretty wasn't cooperating him a bit rather was trying to run away. So Chanyeol has taken him on shoulder while holding his legs tightly so that he can't kick Chanyeol. Still the boy is squirming in his shoulder.

He is a new rouge clan leader who have recently joined this rouge clan. Although it's not easy to enter and gain trust from rouges, Chanyeol has make it possible in shortest time. His technique is totally different than others. His plans of missions are so smooth . He plans in such way that the rouges under his orders can attack their target in most vulnerable position and there's minimum chance of get injured in this way. But only thing that is making him suspicious is he has no interest on slave that are sales as bride or for sexes,which is unlikely for a ferocious rouge. To become a rouge you can't act even a bit like nobleman. Acting like nobleman makes others rouges to feel being disrespected. But seeming like today Chanyeol is going to get rid of that suspicion. He has bought an expensive bride with noble blood. Tonight everyone will keep their ears alert to find out how much manly their clan leader is.......

Entering in his tent, he keeps the boy on the floor and cuts the dirty clothes of his mouth with knife.

"Sir,I am not what you are thinking. They have forcefully taken me here from my palanquin. They are so bad people. I am from well-known Byun household,Byun Baekhyun. Please let me go. My family will reward you for taking me back," the boy pants while saying.

Chanyeol doesn't care much about what Baekhyun was saying. He is busy in emptying his pocket and loosening his robe," actually now it doesn't a matter anymore that from which household you are. The time you were taken, your value in that society are gone. Your family or relatives none will accept you now."

"They will. They love me so much. I will give all the expensive things that my mother left for me. Sir, please... Please," Baekhyun begs and cries while Chanyeol cuts the rope used in tying Baekhyun's hands behind.

"Listen, it's okay to remain upset for few days. After that you will forget everything. You can cry ,but stay within limits," Chanyeol keeps his hand on shoulder of Baekhyun and suddenly starts taking off Baekhyun's robe.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Baekhyun shouts while pushing Chanyeol back.

"Unwrapping my intact bride. This is our wedding night. Take it off. I need to take a look on my bride without dress," Chanyeol chuckles and pulls Baekhyun in his chest.

"No! You dirty pervert. Never ever," Baekhyun shouts in top of lung while  slapping on Chanyeol's chest.

"If you behave well,I swear I will give you best night of your life," Chanyeol says while trying to take off Baekhyun's robe. But Baekhyun bites his hand at which Chanyeol throws Baekhyun on floor.

"You ain't leaving any choice for me,wild cat," Chanyeol says while taking off his own robe.

          ***********************

First impression matters...

It's bit rough,but there will be dramatic changes in upcoming episodes.Hope you guys will like it

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you ,guys❤️❤️❤️