boarding school

warnings: daddy/sir kink, spanking, dirty talk, face fucking, choking, large age gap (18/30), hair pulling, very rough sex, degradation, face slapping, principal/student

summary: in which carmen attends boarding school and enjoys testing her principals limits, who eventually becomes fed up with her actions.

_______

carmen

boarding school. a place that truely was as horrible as you see in the movies and a place i sadly had to attend.

everything from the unnecessary uniforms to the extremely strict teachers to the very snobby students. everything about this place was just not for me, oh except for mr styles, the schools principal.

he was like  every other teacher around here, only hot and when i say hot i mean extraordinarily hot. mr styles was a tall man in his early thirties, with short dark brown hair and arms covered in tattoos, someone who you definitely wouldn't expect to work at an all girls boarding school, let alone be the principal. when he first started here last year everyone was shocked that the school hired such an attractive man, considering he would definitely be deemed as a distraction. however once you've experienced an angry mr styles it was evident why the school had hired him, he was a very strict and very smart man.

that didn't stop me from wanting him though. at just eighteen years old i found myself infatuated with the older man, just like every other girl in this school. girls would always try and subtly flirt with him, yet he would always turn them down or straight up ignore them. i knew that trying to flirt with him and all that shit wouldn't get me the attention i wanted, so instead i resorted to acting up and you could definitely say i had been getting on his last nerves since this term started three weeks ago. so far i had been sent to his office a total of 8 times in just three weeks, he already knew who i was from the few times i was sent to his office last year however this year you could say we'd formed a friendship from how many times i have had to sit a class in his office. okay well maybe not a friendship, that's an exaggeration, but you could definitely say he'd become accustomed to having me around him.

"so did you end up finishing the history homework?" my best friend and roommate asks as i see her buttoning up her uniform shirt.

"what do you think?" i chuckle, running a brush through my thick hair, getting ready for the school day ahead.

"you realise mr robinson is gonna be pissed right?" meredith rolls her eyes, turning to face me.

"oh well," i shrug, "anyways do you have a skirt i could borrow? mines still down at the laundry."

"what both of them?" her face scrunches up in obvious confusion.