fragile

includes: bullying, riding, mentions of sexual assault, small age gap (15/18), praise kink, oral sex, hickeys, 2016!harry, kinda thigh riding?

summary: in which aurora is constantly bullied by a group of students, until one day harry styles, the older 'bad boy' of her school puts a stop to it, the pair becoming a bit closer than either of them ever expected.

[ if you are ever treated anything like aurora is in this one shot please talk to someone, no one deserves to be treated this way <3 ]

_______

aurora

"c'mon little bitch, pick them up," the boy nods towards the books he and a few of his mates had just knocked out of my hands, while i was on my way to my locker.

my dark eyes fearfully look up at the three boys stood in front of me, jack, nick and callum.

"now!" nick shouts, his hands landing in my shoulders, giving me a slight shove.

"p-please ju-"

before i finish my pleading sentence i'm interrupted by the sound of a booming female voice.

oh no.

"well would you look who it is? little rora," ashley smirks, stepping towards me with her arms crossed against her chest.

ashley beckson was the worst of this whole group, purely for the fact that she wasn't always like this. in fact in primary school we were actually best friends, inseparable some may say, then high school hit. slowly we began to drift away from each other and form different friendship groups and by the end of year seven we had barley any contact.

( just a little side note i'm going by how schooling is done in australia just because that's where i'm from, year seven is the first year of high school here and year twelve is the last year)

it wasn't until halfway through year eight that i began having issues with her and her new friendship group which included ashley, jack, nick, callum and sarah.

in all honesty i couldn't tell you what i did to them, as much as ashley and i didn't speak anymore i never thought we were on bad terms which i was obviously very wrong about.

the bullying started off small, name calling here and there with the occasional shove, but the second this year started (year 9) was when it got really bad.

i would go home with bruises and cuts, they would call me absolutely horrible names, ones that no one deserved to be called, rumours were started causing me to loose many friends i had made. i only really had two friends now, i guess those times really did show who my true friends were though.