Misunderstandings

When you love someone immensely you start to take them for granted , in love you needn't to say "I love you" thousand times in a  day but you need to express your love through your actions,your care .

Sid and Sana proposed each other and their love life is going smoothly (in my story there is 4 months gap after bigboss and MSK has also ended and Sana didn't choose anyone at the end ).

One usual morning Sana get up and check her mobile she sees many comment  on Sid and her relationship,she got habitual of all type of negative comments but somewhere it hurts when people call her psycho,one side lover and what not .Life was not easy for her she face many things in her life from bad childhood ,faced humiliation going against her family for her career and then controversy .But she face it all as she knows she is strong enough and she had no expectations from anyone except her brother.But after meeting Sid she feels home she started to dependent on his caring behavior and what they share is much more than love .

After reading comments her mood become slightly off as some call her with different names and some love their bond .She got ready for her shoot.

Sid is mature person he take extra time before get into relationship with Sana as he feel she is different not like other girls she is simple and perfect for her.

From morning Sid's mood was off due to a big project got cancelled due to some reasons and he was highly pissed.He was sitting with some friends when Sana called him(she don't know about project).As her mood was also not good so she thought to call him .

Sana- Haayee mera kullu kaisa hai?

Sid - Fine tu bta kaise call kia?

Sana- Kuch nahi shoot pr jaa rahi thi tujhe call karlu, tera mood kyu off hai?

Sid-Kuch nahi (Sid friends started to tease him about whom he is talking so he tried to tell her that he will call later) Acha sun mai baad mein baat karta hu

Sana - nahi mujhe abhi baat karni hai tere paas time hi nahi hai mere liye  kyu karta hai tu aisa 

Sid get more furious after listening and his friends also making it more difficult .

Sid - Haa nahi karta jaa .Ab phone rakho aur mujhe call mat karna roz ka tumhara mai ni kar sakta ab ye .

and he cut the call

Here Sana feel bad as he talk with her so badly . She think ki ab mai bhi call ni karungi jb khud realize hoga tab kar lega

Evening:

Sid didn't call and now Sana can't wait more so she called but as usual he didn't recieve. She got to know about the project he lose so she planned a surprise for him with the help of Sid's mother and sister. They both know about their relationship and adore Sana alot. They both went to sister's flat to give the couple privacy.

At:5:00 pm

Sana decorated his room prepare dinner and dressed beautifully with light make-up and straight hair .She wanted to tell him that she got a project and she wanted to ask him if she should take it or not as it was overseas project  and will take 3-4 months .She was waiting for him

 It was past eleven and still Sid didn't came ,she started to feel worried for him as she called many times but he didn't receive ,she call all their mutual friends but got no response.

At 1:00 am 

Sid came home and went to his room.

Sana - (Hugs him)Aaa gaya ,tu thk hai mujhe kitna darr lag raha tha kaha hai na call receive ki na kuch btaya ,tha kaha tu.

Sid was frustrated due to day events so he pour all on Sana

Sid- To maa hai tu meri ki tujhe btau hadd mein reh ye kya laga rakha hai kaha tha kya kr raha tha tujhe kyu btau hai kon tu 

Sana- Aise kyu bol raha hai gf hu teri fikar hui isliye wait kr rahi hu shaam se

Sid- Gf hai biwi nahi hai aur maine kaha tha wait kr nahi karti kyu kia

Sana now get pissed from morning she is trying to talk to him she had also bad day at word something happen there then also here she is trying to cheer him up but he is talking with her so badly.

Sana- Ho kya gaya hai tujhe kaise behave kr raha hai maine kya kia bss bohot ho gaya chal ab khatam kr mai bhi thak gai hu aa khana khale

Sid goes towards dining table and throw all the food in bin then goes towards the room Sana tried to stop him but he was in a different zone and spoil all the decorations 

Sid- Le kha lia khana aur enjoy bhi kr lia khush .Tu kabhi samjhegi kabhi khud se upar dekh logo ka mood kaisa hai wo kya chahte hai unka bhi socha kr bss khud ko hi mt priority de hr waqt mazaak acha ni hota pata bhi hai mai teri wajah se kitna embarrass hota hu kab hogi tu mature ,thak gaya hu tera aisa behavior tolerate kr kr ke bss bohot ho gaya chali jaa meri life se just go .

Sana felt ground slip from her feet here she is trying her best in this relationship and he is just breaking it without giving a second thought ,was she doesn't hold any value in his life .was he really tolerating her .She had enough she can't take it more.

Sana - thk hai tu agar yahi chahta hai to yahi sahi pr yaad rakhna aaj tune mera dil dhukhaya nahi hai tod diya hai wo bhi buri tarah I will not forget this day .I am done with you .BYE

It was 3:00 a.m. in the morning and she left in anger from his house and she forgot her purse there and she travel all alone in the night without any money. She feel very scared and helpless............

New story with new concept hope you will like it ...........