6. we need to stop

A week later

Me and violet,kadeem  and Shay are like bestie..  but I been feel weak and my wolf hasn't talk to me in a while but I just shook it off maybe Mason can help

---+-----------

"Mason! " I manage to get out before my voice cracked

It took a min before Mason came in "what wrong baby" I looked at him with need in my eye and I guess he caught on and lean in closing the gap in between us are lips burn together with sparks I had a new boost of energy and rap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss I moan softly I pulled away feeling weak again  my eyes black of lust believe it or not my wolf  was out  "mark me" she smirked knowing wat she said Was what he wanted

His eyes turned black of lust he groaned before going to my neck and sinking his teeth into my skin instantly I can feel him going through  me he licked it making me moan and arched my back in pleasure.. 

"Amazing! Maybe sometime we can finish this" She purred. My eyes widen at wat she said and she just smirked he looked up at us with hope (his wolf still out) "mabye?" I finally regain strength and push raine into my mind again and Ig he did the same. "I'm soooo sorry raine has a mind of her own and she really horny sometimes" I blushed hard before looking away he pushed my head back his way before saying " you don't want to know what my wolf tried to say when you said That and let me tell you it's was something else.... " I blushed harder if that was even possible .  "Raine ima kill you " she giggled " you know you loved it I just had to say it because I knew you werent"  I sighe"that's tru"  she giggled. "That giggled is such a turn on" he groaned She giggled again "I'm raine" he sigh "such a beautiful little name mate I'm Reese  and I'm Masons wolf" I blocked them off after that and turned to Mason he looked sorry "he really wanted to talk to her" I giggled then blushed.  I jumped on his back and then smacked his ass. "What the hell? " I smirked  "that ass is  firm" my wolf took over. Again... "let me grab yours like that will ya" he smirked "come a get me" she yelled before running out the door....  he was right on are tail then she stopped running....  'are you crazyyy! '  she just giggled I swear were nothing alike I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know Mason grabbed me his wolf was still out and horny so I had to calm him down I rapped my arms around him but it didn't work.....  so I kissed him and let me say this. BEST KISS EVER!  "I'm glad you think so" I just blushed and walked away.  "I'm going on a run" I yelled then Ran out. I knoe I knoe wat happened last Time well not Thiss time . I reached a small little pond with a waterfall by the waterfall there was a tiny pup "shift." I said softly so I wouldn't scare him more when he shift there was a gut open wound showing all his insides "shift back OK I'm going to get you help " my Luna side was coming out my wolf howled in pain for him I threw him on my wolf's back and took off to the pack doctor "WHY DO I SMELL A ROGUE! " my mates voice boomed threw the house I mind linked him "your scaring him he is already hurt just stop..  I feel a connection with this wolf like he needs to be in my life." I guess I forgot to tell him he was a little boy.  Before I cut off the mind link I heard "MINE! " I turn all my attention to the little boy yet to figure out his name . The pack doctor stitched him up just as Mason bust in the room "MINE! " he pushed me into his chest before growling "he a little boy STOP YOUR SCARING HIM!"           

**3DAYS LATER

The little boy was my little brother  another one but it was impossible I only had one his name was Asus he said he to was the moon goddess child.              

"Mason!, shay!, kadeem!,violet!" They all were on high alert running down to me.  "Watch this! " I held my hand out and fire rose from it Mason growled as if it would hurt me I cut the fire off before it got worst and I started to get mad "WHY ISN'T IT WORKING! " the fire got higher and now my whole body was on fire I growled and the room started to shake violently  a small hurricane was coming there way I stuck my hand out and it stopped and turned into sand I picked up the sand with the flick of my wrist and turned it into water turning the fire off I touched the table and everything went back to normal my skin had a little burnt part in the middle I touched it and it healed back .I turn back to them and I saw horror and honor in my mates eyes "I also have the power of love so just as my mom pick mates I can see who you are going to be with and violet your mate is a girl since u love boobs "  she blushed before grabbing me and running upstairs I guess she had to talk to me because were closer than the other two . I layed in the bed "you wanna watch a movie?" I looked through her stack of movies and found the frozen and she nodded her head "Oka I need to go wash can I use your bathroom " she nodded again and I ran into the bathroom and mind linked Mason "were watching a movie wanna join " I waited for his answer as I got out the shower "sure "  I cutt off the link and step out the bathroom  "I need some clothes " she nodded and gave me Masons shirt I took off the towel while I felt someones eyes "winter can  i plz touch your boob  "  "no violet"  "plz just once" I sighed "fine but make it quick " she smiled before massaging my boobs I'm not going to lie it felt good I soft moan came out my lips and I guess she thought it was OK to do more she put my nipple into her mouth her tounge flipped across my nipple and she started to suck it a louder moan left my lip "we have to Stop" she sighed and let go of me I quickly got dress and popped the movie in  Mason walked in with black eyes "why you stop that was the most hottest thing ever." It took me awhile to figure out wat he was talking bout and violets actions came to mine making me blush.