Embarrassed

(This is my first BNHA book BTW.)

It was the end of the day and Iida and I walked home together as usual. We went to my place everyday to study a bit and then Iida would leave. But today was different.

"Ok! Lets get set up, L/n." Iida stated. we went into my room, where we usually studied, and sat at the desk that was against the wall.

I knew Iida had feelings for me. He would blush a dark red when I said something to him. There also have been other clues to this. Like Iida only studders when he talks to me sometimes. And I though I would take the first move. I liked him as well and I know Iida would not be comfy making that move. I moved the book from his hands and sat on his lap facing him.

"Y-Y/n.. What a-are you d-doing..?" Iida studderd. See. Told ya he sometimes did that. I put my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. To my suprise, he kissed back after he wrapped his mind around the situation. His hands went around my waist and one trailed up my back. I kissed down his jaw and down his neck. I kissed, sucked, and bit at his neck leaving hickies everywhere. Iida moaned and then quickly covered his mouth with his hands.

"Dont be embarrassed, Iida~" I whispered in his ear. "Make those sinful noises for  me~" I removed his hands off of his face and continued to leave hickies on his neck. Iida Moaned quietly as I worked my hands up and down his chest, removing his tie and shirt. I slowly began to take off my tie and shirt. I got up and pulled Iida off of the chair and pushed him to the bed. I pulled at his pants before pulling them off so he was only in his boxers. Then I took off the lower part of my uniform so I was just in bra and underwear. To be honest, I had never done these sinful acts ever in my life but I had read enough Smut in my life on Wattpad to know how It goes down and what might get Iida moaning my name. I crawled on top of him and kissed him again, removing his glasses in the process.

"Y-Y/n.. Ive never-" I cut Iida off before he could finish.

"Nether have I."

"S-Should we.. Do this...?"

"Im fine with it if you are."

"O-ok.. I-I wanna.." I nodded as Iida said this and got back to work.

That night was the best night ever and I dont egret this at all..

(PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HATE ME BC THERE NO SMUT BUT I'M WRITING THIS WITH MY MOM IN THE ROOM BUT I MIGHT UPDATE THIS TO WHERE THIS DOES GET DIRTY SOMETIME.. IDK) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip next day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iida and I walked into UA and went to our classroom. Midoria and Uraraka were already there.

"Iida! Y/N! Good morning!" Uraraka said in her normal cheery voice.

"Morning Iida, Y/n." Midoria said.

"Woah, Iida! Whats that?" Uraraka pointed to Iida's neck.. At the hickies. Iida turned bight red in an instant. 

"N-nothing!

"Hey Uraraka!" Ashido walked over. Great.. She wont stop bothering us till we tell her is she sees the-

"Iida, Why do have thoes bruses on your neck? Who or what did it? What happened?" Ashido questioned.

Crap..

"N-nothing!"

Before you knew it, The whole class (Besides Bakugo, Mineta, Koda and Kaminari) Was gathered around Iida asking questions about what happened. Finilly Iida broke.

"Fine! T-Their h-hickies.." The room was silent but then Ashido broke the silence by a squeek.

"WHO!?"

"Yeah, Iida, Who?" Sero asked.

"I-I.." There was a long pause. Iida's glasses were fogged up white and his head was down in embarrassment. He wanted to be role model and good student.

(!!SPOILER FOR SEASON 2 AND 3!! SKIP TO THIS SIGN: (#!*) IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN AT LEAST UP TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER THE BAKUGO THING IN SEASON 3.)

But Iida has not been that innocent.. After Tensei got injured, Iida wanted revenge on Stain. He wanted to kill Stain for ruining Tensei's legs so he coulden't be a hero anymore. But He wanted to do this for his brother. He nearly got KILLED in the Hosu ally Indecent.. He punched Midoria in the face but he did that to try and protect him from getting killed and in trouble just to rescue Bakugo from the League of Villans. He took his role as class REP. seriously. I loved him to death but sometimes he went over the edge and went crazy..

(#!*)  

"I did it." I said. Everyone turned to me. 

Screams from both boys and girls filled the room.

"EEE!!! REALLY!? Y/N!! I NEVER KNEW YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! DID YOU TWO-"

"Ok enough. Everyone sit down and be quiet." Mr. Aizawa said as he entered the room. We all sat at our desks and got ready for another day for training. Uraraka tapped Iida's shoulder and whispered: "I ship it!". 

Iida and I did become a couple and eventually got married and had a child. Iida become an amazing hero and we lived a happy life together for the rest of out lifes.