Chapter 3: The Scariest Night of My Life

I came back from Italy on July 12 at 8pm and I wanted to go to bed. We spent about a month and half because we really needed a vacation. Now time to go to bed. Peace out!

It was about 11 a clock and I heard my door creak open. I looked at it was cracked but no one was there. Just the wind, I thought. Then I heard it a second time. I looked and no one was there. It happened a third time, I was really getting mad. Then all of a sudden I was knocked out by someone.

He put me in a chair. There was tape over my mouth and my hands were handcuffed. Then he walked up to me and ripped the tape off my mouth.
Owwwwww.
"Who are you?"
"Oh wow. You just kidnap a random kid, that's great."
"Shut up."
"You ask." I laughed inside my head. 
"I kidnapped your whole street. That's my job. Ok? Now tell me your name?"
"No. No freaking way."
"Ok. You want to do this the easy way or the hard way."
"Can you explain both to me?"
"Hard way is throwing you in the gas chamber. Easy way is telling your name?"
"Ummmm. I choose......the hard way."
"You rather die than tell me your stupid name?"
"My name isn't stupid."
"Yea it probably is. It's probably like Tammy or Jessica." he laughed.
"No."
"Ok. That's limits two names out of a trillion. Progress. Now time to throw you away like I did my apple. Good Bye Tammy."
"It's not Tammy."
He took off the handcuffs and walked me to the door. Then I forgot I did karate and karate kicked him in the head. He fell over and I ran. Then one of his other guys caught me. He put me back in the chair and the handcuffs. Ughhhhhh.
"Ok. Final time. What do you want to do?"
"Hard way. Already said that. God, everyone of you needs hearing aids."
"Ok. Let's go. I'm keeping the handcuffs on."
I walked with him, thinking what I chose. What that the right descion? Too late now.
I went into the gas chamber and he handcuffed me to the wall.
I shook as he was connecting them.
"Don't fight with me kid," he said tiredly.
"I will. I will fight until I get out of here." I said.
"Whatever," he said walking away.
The door locked behind him. Shoot.
I looked over the my left and I saw a girl about 14 or 15. She looked really familiar.
"Is your name Ellie Vincent?" I said.
"Yea. How'd you know?" said the girl.
"I remember you. I was your babysitter," I said.
"No way," Ellie said in excitement.
"Yea. Wait how long have you been here?" I asked.
"8 years."