KM

-Midnight-

TC stood up, racking her brain a bit over what the office had in store for her later today. She smiled, thinking of how she was gonna confuse them. TC grabbed her night outfit and stuffed her knife away, pulling her gloves on and teleporting to the city, humming softly as her eyes and hair began to darken lightly.

Out stood up groggily and groaned. She wanted to stay in bed, but knew that wasn't a choice. She needed to keep moving. She started downstairs and stopped at the exit of the motel and looked towards the terrified person at the register. Out pulled a gun on them and pointed it straight at the head, pulling the trigger then put the deadly weapon down.

'IT ᗯᗩᔕ ᖴOᖇ ᑭᖇOTEᑕTIOᑎ' she thought.

'I'ᗰ ᑌᔕEᗪ TO IT' she thought.

Though the sad and lonely expression never left her blank face and dead fish eyes. Once out walked through the door and closed it she fixed the beanie to hide her gender. Having 2 coloured ears is strange y'know and it'd be asking to get caught.

TC stood on the roof, looking around at the alley's around town, sniffing once in a while. Searching for the criminal who would meet her today.

Out made sure to keep the hoodie up and keep the weapons concealed and boy were they hidden. You'd need to have a hell of a nose to sniff them out cause Out cleaned them every night till her reflection was shown.

Quote: <well too bad ya lil shit TC can smell things any acutely trained/ sensitive nosed wolf or dog can't>

Out began to walk down the street being quick to take an alley.

Quote answering quote:

(Crap Colla)

She sniffed again, attempting to find any blood or malicious intent around the city, glancing at the alley's as well. Then Out caught her eye. However, the alley on the other side of the neighbour building was also occupied by a gang. Several she could smell drugs, alcohol, and smoke around. Her eyes flashed- they were the priority. TC could also smell.. other dirty deeds the gang had committed. She smiled a bit, tugging her gloves down and pulling her cleaned, scentless knife out.

Outs eyes widened, smelling the gang as well and was quick to run out the alley and back into the crowd. Though, she didn't notice another flying into the same alley.

(Random description.. leave me alone: outs right eye was completely inky black and the other with a crimson pupil. She wore a black baggy hoodie with small rips in her jeans. Out had black circles under said eyes with a red tint.)

(Pheromones
TC- ink, fresh leather, and smoke
TO- nature, ashy cinnamon, and fresh blood)

Out immediately smelled a hint of blood. And started to sprint the opposite way. She began to curse under her breath, covering her mouth with a free hand, the other swinging by her side as Out continued to run.

There were sirens and TC wrote her insignia in blood, the her message; ' I am still here. ' The cars pulled up just as she vanished, teleporting home and cleaning up immediately. After TC was cleaned up, she returned to the roof top near the scene, watching the police squander, waiting for her phone call.

Out hid behind a near by a dark alleyway with a hand covering her lips, shushing the heavy breathing.
"D-damnit, what was that?" The Outsider quietly crawled into the unknown house looking for some food in the kitchen, rummaging through every crevice in every room. After 20 minutes of running,  Out didn't realise how tired she'd felt. Just as Out sat on the comfortable and inviting couch her mind just went. Her heavy lidded eyes fluttered closed, consumed by darkness she finally fell asleep.

TC teleported home, changed, and returned, driving from her stand- in house.

Out was completely still and hidden from the doorframe behind the couch. Out would usually shoot up by any weird or suspicious scent or loud bang, but since the omega hasn't gotten healthy sleep for 2 months that was now impossible.

When she went home after they got all their needed evidence, TC walked through and saw the being on the couch, she frowned.

Out has been there, still for 2 hours and continued for longer. Though she twitched and groaned in her sleep.

She debated whether to kill the stranger, smelling the of days past on her. TC decided not to, and found handcuffs, tying Out up after teleporting her her into the basement.

Out woke the next day feeling groggy. Once the day before came back into mind she began to feel uneasy. Out began to look around the unfamiliar dark room. When she had enough and wanted to get out the pressure pulling her made Out fall back down, making the omega look back up and see the chains.

"Fuck." Out cursed.

She has been in this situation many time before and it always turns out the same. Out builds a connection with her kidnapper and takes the first sign of a way out and succeeds in escaping, but Out had a feeling this was gonna be different.

" So your awake. "

874 ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ