Chapter 1 Their POV

THEIR POV  

Cass POV:  

Then I saw you with her .. Didn't think you'd find another and the world just seemed to crash shouldnt have thought that this would last ..

The day that I met him is one of my happiest day. He brings me joy and always make me smile. I really love him and I want him to be forever mine.  Everthing was perfect and I know and I feel that he love me too but I was wrong ..  Katulad nga ng sabi sa kanta the moment that i saw them .. Halos gumuho ang mundo ko ..  Ang sakit!! I never thought that he wouLd do that .. I Trust him but then he choose to break my heart .. I thought that we're meant to be but I'm so stupid to believe him .. I just cant help myself .. I'm down and everything become gray ..  

Blue POV:  

The moment that I saw her is my happiest day. I dont how it started or what i really feel but one thing is for sure .. I want her to be mine and make her happy.  When I'm with her I feel complete and happy. I dont want to see her tears anymore because of that jerk!! I'll do everything just for her .. If she could only give me a chance .. I promise that I'll never leave her and I will always love her .. If she could only try to TRUST and LOVE again ..

Summer POV:

Letting go is not an easy task, When smiling feels like I must wear this lonely mask. It hurts deep inside and I just cannot hide that theres anguish at the thought that we should have to part. If loving you is all that means to me, When being happy is all I hope you'd be then loving you must mean I really have to set you free ..

It's so damn hurt to letting you go .. I'll be selfish kung magsstay ka pa sakin ..  I have to make a brave desicion .. All I want is you to be happy .. Pero kahit anong gawin ko hindi ka magiging masaya sakin kasi siya lang ang makapagpapasaya sayo .. Behind my sweet and cheerful smile is a weak and broken summer .. Masakit man pero kailangan ko gawin . Kasabay ng pagpalaya ko sayo ay ang paglaya din ng puso kong nasasaktan ng sobra .. Can someone escape me from all the pain I feel fight now??..

Sky POV:  

I am certified cassanova. Halos lahat kaming magbabarkda ay matinik sa mga chickz. Gwapo kasi wala tayo magagawa dyan :D  Aminado ko suplado ko. Eh ano bang magagawa ko sa ganito ako. Pero bakit pag dating sa makulit na babaeng yun kahit anong pagmamatigas gawin ko bumibigay ako pag dating saknya. I'm always here for her at nasasaktan ako sa tuwing nakikita ko siyang umiiyak.  Behind those sweet and her cheerful smiles is a lonely and broken heart. I dont know but i cant controll my feelings.  Am I falling for her?? ..

Janelle POV:  

I needed my freedom that's what I've thought but I was a fool to believe, My heart lied while you cried rivers of tears but I was too blind to see. Everything we've been through before, Now it means so much more I tried to run from your side but each place I hide it only reminds me of you. When I turn out all the light even the night it only reminds me of you. Only you So come back to me, I'm down on my knees boy can't you see. How could I ever let you go is it too late to let you know ..

I'm so stupid to walk away. I didnt know how much you really mean to me. I tried my best to forget you but damn!  I'm just taken you for granted. I was realize my mistake but too late ..  When I came back you dont love me anymore.  I'm begging you to come back but you turn around and walk away and the worst feeling bestfriend ko pa mahal mo .. Should i need to let you go?? .. Pwede bang tayo nalang ulit .. Ako nalang ulit ..