Birth

~Narrator~
1000 years before 800s, 2 girls were born, each a day apart. Ymir Fritz on 24th December and (Y/N) on 25th December. Ymir Fritz was born to a servant of the royal family meanwhile (Y/N) Ackerman was born to the Ackerman Clan's Clara and Robert Ackerman. Robert Ackerman was the commander in Chief of the Military at the time. The girls new each other well as they often see each other at the castle. As years went on, the 2 girls became sisters like friends.

~16 Years After The Birth Of the Girl, (Y/N)'s POV~
"You know, we never get to do anything fun. You are always training to join the Military and I am always doing chores about the castle." Ymir said.

"That is true.... I will ask my dad for a day off if you find something to do." I said.

"Really?!" Ymir asked excitedly.

"Ackerman, Fritz, Get back to your duties." A voice said. Me and Ymir looked towards the window to see a Raven haired, black eyes boy.

"Levi, come join us!" Ymir said, teasingly elbowing Me. I just blushed.

"I have work. I will catch up later with you guys!" Levi said and ran off.

"Are you ever going to tell him that you like him?" Ymir asked.

"N-no! I don't think he likes me back." I answered.

"You never know." She said. I just shrugged and stared at the guy.

"Hey, Umm. I was reading a book about the Forest Of The Celestial Dragon.... I read that there is a spirit that grants wishes if you make it to the spirit." Ymir said. I just looked at her.

"With your strength, I think we can make it." She said. I just stared at her.

"Hmm. Okay. We can leave tonight without telling anyone." I said.

"Really?!" She asked. I nodded my head.

"It's dangerous for both of you." A voice said. I turned my head to see Levi.

"Don't be a party pooper." Ymir said.

"Take this." Levi said and held out a flare gun.

"If anything happens, shoot it. I'll come as fast as I can." Levi said.

"You worry too much." I said.

"I care for you, that's why." He said. We three just stared off at the sky.

"I will get the food and drinks, Levi will get the horses, while you sharpen your blades." Ymir said.

"Okay." I said. I didn't want much but for her to be happy.

"(Y/N)! Break is over!" Dad yelled.

"Coming!" I said and got up. The view from the rooftop look beautiful. I jumped down to the balcony, then to another rooftop to the ground in front of dad.

"You'll break your leg one day." Dad said.

"I doubt it." I said with a chuckle. He shuffled my hair with a laugh.

"As strong as ever." He said. I nodded my head. We headed to the training grounds. Many guards were there including Ymir and Levi who were preparing to watch me.

"You always have a support team." Dad said while looking above. I followed his gaze to see Mom and Ymir's mom. I let out a laugh.

"Of course. They always think it's interesting to watch me." I said.

"Levi seems to be the first one here, always." Dad said, teasingly. I just blushed and looked away.

"Should I talk to his dad?" Dad asked.

"Dad! Come on!" I said.

"I am just teasing." Dad said and stepped in front of me. He pulled out his sword and pointed at me.

"Oh, we are already starting?" I asked and pulled out mine.

"I won't go easy." Dad said.

"Then we will play it your way." I said with a smirk. I dodged all his swings except one that cut my arm a little.

"I hope it didn't hurt too much." Dad said.

"Not at all." I said and started swinging at him. He thought he dodged them but I knew better.

"Not one cut." Dad aid.

"Think again." I said as his top ripped into pieces and fell to the ground. Multiple scratches appeared on his body. I couldn't hurt the person who thought me how to fight, so I had a little fun.