Scouts

I was heading back to the house after shopping for my new Mom. I walked inside the house to see Mom was crying.

"Mom?" I asked.

"(Y/N)... Isabel, Farlan and Levi.." Mom said.

"What about them?" I asked.

"The military got them! Do whatever you can to save them!" Mom answered and handed me a knife.

"Mom, you can't be serious... Levi? Caught? That too by the military?" I asked.

"I'm serious! Go check for yourself!" Mom said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Gift shop around the corner!" She answered. I ran out the house and towards the gift shop. I noticed a guy with the military cape standing with his back against me. I ran up to him and staff him in the back before jumping through the window of a house.

"Jose!" A voice yelled. A guy's shadow appeared through a window. I jumped through the window and sliced the guy's neck. I ran down the house and to the other side, killing off 2 more guys before grabbing a fallen blade.

"She is good for a 5 year old." Isabel said while being held down. Levi just stared at me with wide eyes. One of the blonde with an undercut started walking towards me.

"Kid, it's not a game for you to play." The guy said.

"And it's not a game for you to get involved it." I said and swung the blade but he blocked it. My eyes widened but I stayed focused. He was able to make a cut in my arm.

"I don't want a hurt a little girl." The guy said.

"Little girl your mom." I said and used the blade as a sword to swing at the guy.

"Not a scra-." The guy said but stopped when his top ripped into pieces, revealing little cuts.

"Think again." I said.

After a 1000 years Dad, your tricks are still coming in handy for me.

"You will be serving in jail for murdering 4 Scouts cadets." Another blonde said.

"And you aren't killing anyone? You aren't about kill my only family I have left?" I asked and put the sword at the blonde undercut's neck.

"Drop your blades." I said. The undercut guy sliced my neck but nothing happened. I still stood there with the blade at his neck.

"I won't die. Try as much as you want." I said as the cut by my neck healed up.

"What the hell...." Farlan said.

"Swordy, go away." Levi said. My eyes widened. That's the nickname he used to call me by 1000 years ago.

"Just go... I don't want you getting hurt." Levi said. I dropped the blade and instantly blacked out.

"I am sorry... it was you or me and I had to take the chance..." Levi said, knowing one of us had to die when he remembered.

"I.. will be back." I said and dropped to the floor.

"That's a promise you've made." He said and slammed his face to the floor.

~~Narrator~~
Since Levi remember everything, (Y/N) had to die. Along with her death, she forgot her memories of when she met Levi in that life. She remember everyone else, except him. Her new mom didn't forget her and told her about Levi and the others being taken to the scouts. The little girl decided to go after Levi and soon joined the Military Training. Little did she know, Levi wasn't the only one she was going to met.

~~Author~~
This is where A Cursed Girl starts. When (Y/N), aka you, join the military trainees 104th. I made this book to put the main character's past in a little more detail if it was confusing during the first book. I hope this cleared up some confusion. My third book is a work in progress and I am sure it won't be long before it is published as well! Thank you for staying with me through this journey!