Hot summer day

Jirou POV 

          I'll never forget the day that changed my life forever. Even now looking back I don't know where I would be. It was June 30 a hot summer day with the sun blazing and break beginning. This is the day our love song began

                                                                 。。。

          "Ugh summer break just started and I'm already bored!!" 

          It was 10 in the morning and I was laying on my bed listening to some music. The problem with summer is I always get bored so easily. Sure it's fun for a couple days just getting to lay around, play my guitar and watch tv. But then it starts to get boring and I run out of things to do. I have never been a outside type of person so I didn't have going out of my room on my agenda for the summer. Also i hate the heat! It's always so hot in the summer and I hate it. I don't like feeling like a sweaty and sticky pig. My parents tell me that's no excuse to be lazy but what else am I supposed to do? They are out all day at work so I am alone. Talking about my parents my mom is supposed to be leaving right about now. I leave my room so I can say goodbye. I walk out and see my mom at the door looking at herself in the mirror to make sure she looks fine. She notices me looking at her and turns around smiling at me.

         "Good morning honey!" 

          "Hi mom"

          "I'm leaving for work now. I dont want to be late. Try to get outside today  you've been in your room all week get some fresh air! Love you!" My mom said shutting the door behind her.

         "Yeah right like I would do that." I mumbled turning up my headphones. I walk back in my room and flop on my bed. I look up just staring at the ceiling. I wonder what the others are doing. I bet momo's on some private island and Kaminari is....well only god knows what he's doing. Probably something stupid. Well my train of thoughts kept going I heard my phone ring.

          "I wonder who texted me" I looked at the ID and it was momo. I opened up the message with curiosity.

(Hey Jirou! What's up? I was just walking around when I noticed this really cute coffee shop! Do you want to come and join me?) 

Well I mean I should say yes momo was nice enough to invite me. But on the other hand I don't really feel like it. The more I think about it the more I realize that I would be stupid not to say yes. 

(Hi momo. I would be happy to go. See you soon)

Well guess I am doing something today after all.

                                                                 。。。

     I walked up to the address of the coffee shop that momo sent me. Opening the door of the shop and cold refreshing breeze hits my face relieving me from the heat outside. Theres a strong smell of newly baked sweets that get my stomach growling. I look around and take in the shop. It was real cozy looking. The walls were a cream white with plants and pictures hanging on the walls. The tables were decorated with cute decorations and the chairs had soft pillows. In the background some lofi hip hop type music was playing.  

          "Hey Jirou! Over here!" I look in the derection of the voice and see mono sitting at a table waving me over. I started to walk over when I noticed her outfit and started feeling embarrassed  of how I was dressed. I was wearing a simple purple hoodie, some black pants, and black sneakers. While she was wearing a white and black dress with buttons going down to her waist were it stopped at black belt. She has two bracelets one on each arm both were a pink color. Her hair was in a pony tail like she usually does with a clip on the side. Tying up the whole outfit she has cute black flats with pink bows on the tip. She looked beautiful like she always did. I finally pushed my worries down and walked up to the table.