Golden yellow

•*\\3rd person//*•

The train ride was...silent except for the cries of Pokemon (I just wanna put this in here real quick while I was writing this bit my Eevee evolved into an Umbreon) bede and hop just stared at each other as if they were chatting with their eyes Y/n looked over her shoulder to see something, it was golden yellow on the left side of its face and black on the right side,

Y/n tugged at hops jacket and pointed at it "what's that" hop chuckled a bit "its a morepeko they're pretty stubborn-" "do you want one" hop was cut off by bede " I saw one on route 7" her jaw dropped, did She want one? Of course, She wanted one.

She stood up and practically yelled "of course!" Hop looked a little angry but softened into a smile "guess we're gonna have to postpone your trip to ballerina or whatever it was called bede."

Timeskip...

" it's so cold I feel like I'm gonna freeze right here!" Y/n, hop, and bede had just left the warmth of the battle cafe and we're now walking towards Route 7, suddenly she felt something go over her shoulders "bede? What're you doing-" bede somehow got in front of Y/n and was now buttoning his purple jacket for Y/n "oh but wait don't we have to cross water this way?" Y/n said as bede was finishing the last button. "yeah but you can ride on my rotom bike." Bede looked a little(and felt) jealous "thanks Hop" Y/n flashed a big smile the made hop blush a little "no problem"

Timeskip...

"Did you lie just to get her feelings up?!" They had gotten to route 7 but no morepeko "no of course, not you dunce! I didn't say they were always over here I said I saw one!" The grass moved a bit and Y/n saw the little flash of golden yellow mixed with normal yellow

Y/n pulled out her Cinderace(or whatever starter you picked) while Hop and bede were arguing and caught the morepeko. Y/n walked over and stood in-between hop and bede with the morepeko in her arms "will you two cut it out look, there was one bede was right." Hop let go of bedes collar "o-oh it's pretty cute...just like you.." Hop mumbled, "what was that last bit hop?" Y/n asked making Hop turn red like a tamato berry "NOTHING."