Prologue What Started It All (Demo)

...
...
...
...
...
....
........Hi! Guess who again :3 yea it's me with another!......Yea another story again ugh! Ikr how dare i make another story without finishing any other stories am i right? Oh well.
Welcome again guys! This chapter will be a demo kinda deal because i might unpublished this if i come up with a better idea or i feel like this won't work.
Anyways i hope that you guys give me feedback and also don't forget to read my other stories btw!

_____________________________________________

Third Person POV

"Do you wish to change Fate itself?" A woman? Spoke. Well you can't exactly see if it's a female or male, but what you can tell is that it's a very tall person.
"Change......Fate.....Itself? What do you mean by that?" A young girl asked the person.
"Do you wish to wield the Power to prevent disasters? To Protect, to Save, and to help those you wish to? Do you wish to have the Strength to Protect?" The person answered and asked the young girl.
".......The Strength to Protect?....I.....I want to Protect people i care about, and i don't want this to happen again......But i don't want to take the easy way to gain that Strength. I wanna get strong on my own, with my own abilities." The person chuckle, and you can faintly see a smirk on their face.
"I like the way you think......Heh i knew that i chosen the right one, and by the way....I never said that i was going to just give it to you just like that. No no you're gonna need to work your way up to it, but i will help you reach it." The person hold their hand out towards the young girl, and the girl hesitates.
"Don't worry I'm gonna guide you towards your path, towards your Destiny and towards defying Fate itself." The young girl hesitates still, but she took the person's offered hand.
"I......I wanna get stronger so please! Help me" The person smile for once and you can finally see clearly what the person looks like and it's a handsomely beautiful woman who have a kind smile, but she also have a Mischievous look in her eyes.
"I will show you the way to obtain your Strength" The woman continues to smile.
".....What's your name miss? I'm Lilith Leonie"
"My name? Hmm........My name is Roxanne but you can call me Roxy" The young girl hold the woman's hand and they both disappear off somewhere.

Timeskip Roxy's POV

"I can't watch over her all the time, so i need someone to actually raise her while I'm away" I'm currently talking to some family who I'm hoping that can take care of Lilith, and give her a place to grow up while i train her every now and then.
"Well we are interested in adopting a girl to keep our little girl company while we are busy doing household chores" I looked up on their background information, and they are gonna be perfect for Lilith to grow up with.
"Well then let's discuss the schedule of when she will stay with me, and when she will stay with you" We continue discussing and that's how Lilith got adopted.

Timeskip to a short few years
Lilith's POV

"Why are we here in this park?" I talk to myself......Well that's what other people would see from their perspective, but I'm actually talking to Roxy in my head.
"Let's just say that......There's a chance of you meeting someone that you will require to meet one day anyways." I sigh deeply because from the short years i known, Roxy she had been mysterious and cunning.
"Can't you at least tell me who i need to meet?" She doesn't reply and i sigh again.
"Alright fine then i guess I'll just meet them when i meet them then." I brush my hair to make sure that it's covering my left eye.
"Cheer up, Lilith! After this I'll buy you some ice cream how does that sound?" I slowly smile and pull on my hood more.
"Alright then, but you better buy me ice cream after this, Roxy." I wait around the park and decided to play on the swings.