𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

THAT'S WORTHLESSCHAPTER FOUR

THAT'S WORTHLESS
CHAPTER FOUR

Y/n's POV

"He said that?!" I looked at Ani with disbelief "He said that he don't care" I looked down "But that doesn't mean you have to stop writing to him" Ani said "I guess so" I looked at her and smile "But I think Aksel the egg likes you" She teased, I smiled at her "You think so?" I asked her "That egg ditched us for you yesterday" She said "Well, I guess so".

Alex's POV

Another day to this shithole called School. I kinda feel bad to the person that wrote me those letters, Its so weird that I said that.

I opened my locker and another yellow envelope fell out of it, I guess this thing won't stop.

I opened the tiny piece of envelope
And read the Content inside of it.

________________

Dear, Alexis

I'm sorry for annoying you with this love letters, I just wanted you to know that I adore you so much, So just let me adore you.

You're such a cute duck. I love your smile, Laugh and the way you thank people for what they have done to you, you're a good person Alex.

I love you so much. Take care of yourself Alexis, I love you ❤️

Writen with love
By your secret admirer

_________

Now I feel more bad about it, I just wanna know who is behind this love letters, If I found out this is all a joke, I will literally fuckin' kill a bitch.

I need to know who is it, Its gotta be someone I know, Maybe if I asked Ani about it maybe she knows, she gotta know who's behind all of this.

Y/n's POV

"HEY Y/N WAIT UP!" I Hear Aksel behind my me, I look at him and smiled "Hi Aksel" "Are you busy this afternoon?" He asked me "I guess not, I don't have alot of homework for today luckily" I told him "Do you want- Do you want to go out with me?" He scratch the back of his neck "Of course" I smiled at him "Thank you so much" He said "Yeah, See you later" And then we part ways.

I'm in History class, bored and Sleepy
"

Hey Y/n. I'm gonna hangout with the guys after school" I hear Ani said beside me "I'm going out with Aksel after school" I informed Ani "You move on with Alex?" She ask "Of course not, I'm giving the guy a chance and maybe he's the one" I told her "I hope so" She answer

Eizeah Speaks: Thank you for reading this story, I'm sorry for the late updates, even no one reads this, Thank you ❤️