Chapter 57: teach me how to dougie

Harry and I decided to make pancakes from scratch. He kept trying to lick the sides of the bowls to 'make sure it was okay. Once we made the batter, we poured it in to the pan. 2 pancakes each. Once they were ready, we all sat down at the table. I was dying to know what Harry's surprise for tonight actually was.

Once we finished  breakfast, I went upstairs to get changed in to some sweats and a random shirt. I changed Riley's nappy which was not pretty. Noah kept complaining about how we had to leave him at Anne's house for her to babysit.

''Honey, daddy and I are going out tonight alright? You be a good boy for Granny Anne alright?'' He nodded his head.

*********

Libby, Eleanor, Perrie and Soph had came over to get ready for the surprise. It was everybody together and I had no idea what was going on.

I was wearing a tight black dress which had long sleeves, it went above mid thigh, which was a little bit out of my confort zone but the girls insisted it looked good on me. I put on some simple black heels.

I had my hair in wavy curls, and my eyes were like a blue smokey eye (image on the side). Perrie had on a white flowly dress with a black belt and creme heels. Her hair was naturally wavy which was amazing.

Sophia had white jeans with a tight black crop to with black heels. Eleanor had on a black crop top with a white high low skirt and gold sandals.

Finally Libby was wearing a cute daisy patterned dress with some black heels. We were all excited, especially me because the girls knew what was happening and I didn't. Apparently it was Harry's idea and he only got the girls and guys to help with a few things.

We heard Zayn or Louis make a funny noise, making us all look at eachother and burst in to laughter. I still couldn't stop laughing after everybody else.

''ARE YOU NEARLY READY UP THERE?!'' Liam called up, I was ready, I was just waiting on my blue nails to dry. Perrie was finishing off her makeup, Libby was trying to walk in her heels, Eleanor was taking a selfie and Soph was just fixing her hair.

''NEARLY MY NAILS AREN'T DRY AND LIBBERS CAN'T REALLY WALK IN HER HEELS SO SHE NEEDS PRACTISE!'' I shouted back down. I decided to go downstairs, because I haven't seen the boys in a few days and it was just weird.

''Wow.''

''You look..beautiful!''

''Stunning!''

''Damn!''

''You're growing up so fast!!'' I laughed at them, as I continued to blow my nails, pacing back and forth. My heels clicking against the wooden floor.

''You can stop pacing Des.'' Liam looked at me, as I looked at him.

''Nah actually I'm alright. Where are we going?''

''I can't tell you, it's a surprise.'' I groaned at Harry. Walking back up the stairs as I went in to my room. Perrie, Soph, and Eleanor had finished whatever they were doing. Libby was still wobbling in her heels, but we dragged her out of the room and down the stairs.

Compliments were spoken as I sighed loudly, pleading that we leave already. The girls all got in one car as the guys got in the other. Eleanor was driving as we followed Louis in the car infront. Then in the passenger seat was Soph. I was in the middle of Perrie and Libby. 15 minutes later we were parked in front of some random place. I had never been here before, I don't think so anyway.

The paparazzi flashed their cameras, as Harry held me close by his side. When we were inside, it was pitch black. I looked around, confused.

''SURPRISE!!'' A big crowd cheered, everybody was here. The 5sos lads, the rest of Little Mix, my mum+greg, Louise, Libby's family, some of Niall's friends, Lou and Tom, nearly everybody I knew.