Ch. 25 Breaking News

" I was falling.
Falling through time and
space and stars and sky and
everything in between.
I fell for days and weeks and
what felt like lifetime across lifetimes.
I fell until I forgot I was
falling.....

▪▪▪BREAKING NEWS▪▪▪

■ Rosé from Blackpink fainted while preforming IN SBS GAYO DAEJUN

Blood where splattered all over her thighs that could might be a possible miscarriage. She was immediately rushed over to the Seoul Hospital.

People were in shock about what happened that the Award show was stopped. People were crying all over the place afraid what could might have happened to the famous idol. Even some idols were worried and were crying especially to those who are close to Rosé.

Blackpink Jennie,Jisoo and Lisa were immediately escorted out in the building.

We from Koreaboo are hoping for Rosé quick recovery.

● Blackpink Rosé fainted while performing Kick it in SBS GAYO DAEJUN

People were shock when the idols skirt was full of blood and passed out during her performance.

YG Entertainment haven't provided any information about the said incident but fans are in worried for their idol. And some are even waiting outside the YG building.

There were a lot of speculations that Rosè was pregnant and it may have cause her loss of consciousness. If so, we hope everything is okay.

We hope to hear more about Rosè's recovery and we will surely notify everyone.