Ch. 27 Everythings gonna work out

"Even the
darkest night will end
and the sun will
rise again."

PRESENT

Jungkook POV

"Everythings gonna be alright".

"everythings gonna be alright".

I keep saying to myself as i wait outside the emergency room. My heart is beating real fast, my body is trembling - im scared. Totally totally freacking scared.

I feel so hopeless and guilty. I don't know what happened to Rosè but I still cant help blaming myself.

While i was looking at her performing in SBS GAYO DAEJUN at the beginning she was okay but not long after i could sense that there was something wrong. I was already worried in the middle of their performance but when she stopped dancing and saw the blood spilling over her thighs i could see horror in her face.

She was soo pale and i knew right there and then that she isn't okay. I was already standing and when she passed out i couldnt think anymore but to save her. I didn't even know that while running to carry her my tears where already falling down.

I was so scared.

so FUCKING SCARED

I knew to myself that I dont wanna lose her.

I carried her right away to the rescue ambulance that is already outside prepared for possible emergencies and went together with them in the hospital.

I was freaking out.

Blackpinks manager wasn't in the ambulance. I was the only person in there aside from the rescue nurses. My hands and shirt are all covered with blood but thats the least thing on my mind. All I want to know is her safety.

As soon as we arrived to the hospital Rosé was
transfered to an emergency vip room and Dr. Nam was incharge for her. I was advised to wait outside while they are checking her out. Not long after her manager arrived. He was shocked to see me still there but didn't say a word. Im glad he did coz i cant talk anyways. Im so damn nervous.