018

.

renjun was skipping his way out the door, headed towards jaemin and jeno's block to walk with them to school. however, just as he was heading to jaemin's, said boy texted him saying that he wouldn't be attending as his mother was sick and had to take of her. so he took off to jeno's house, panicking a bit as he knew he was all alone now.

nevertheless, he tried to keep his cool and completed his journey expecting jeno to come out after a few minutes as he was always late. but to his utter surprise, jeno was already outside holding what seemed like a pink carnation? renjun approached him carefully and a bit confused, asking why he had a pink carnation in his hand.

jeno just stared at him, eyes full of emotions and light; yet whatever they meant, renjun could never decipher. he just looked at jeno still confused until he felt strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling him closer.

he stared up at jeno, blushing furiously at the sudden contact. just when renjun was about to ask what was all this about again, he felt something soft against his lips. his eyes widened but immediately closed again as he melted into the sudden yet ever so gentle kiss.

jeno took this as a chance to slip the beautiful pink carnation that reminded him of the even more beautiful boy in front of him into his hair. the moment was perfect and that's when both boys realized they were too into each other there was no way of getting out.

.

pink carnation: i'll never forget you