5. Rearranging and Visitors

Hello minna this is another chapter of Fairy Tail the change. Hope you enjoy.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Makarov's POV (the great appearance!)

I am sitting at the bar counter at the guildhall. 11 girls are not yet here. Lucy, Juvia, Mira, Erza, Lisanna, Cana, Wendy, Levy, Kinana, Evergreen, and Nicki. Then the door of the guild opened and in came Nicki holding a red puppy. Wait isn't the puppy brown. She approached me.

"Grampa Maki, can I rearrange the guild hall a little? I just have an announcement and we are going to have visitors" she said/asked and I just nodded and stood on the stage.

"Brats! Get your lazy butts to the sides of the guild hall. We are going to do some rearranging." I said and they went to the edge of the guildhall.

Then Nicki levitated 3 chairs and put them on the stage, facing the guild door. Then she put 12 chairs about 6 feet from the stage facing the stage. Then She put the remaining chairs 10 feet behind the 12 chairs. Then I looked at the chairs at the stage and the chairs have the names of me, Macao and Gildarts on with mine in the middle

( like this , 👆/👇, where they are facing

Macao, Makarov, Gildarts
👇
👆
___,____,Natsu,Gajeel,Gray,Laxus,Jellal,Freed,Bickslow,Eric,Elfman,Romeo
👆
Other guild mates )

"Now all of you will sit on your assigned seats now." She ordered and we did what she said because there is this power in her voice.

"Ok so all of you are seated and will remain seated until I say so." She said again with the voice and we nodded our heads. Then the guild doors open and then Heart, Nicki's sister, came in dragging Sting and Rogue. Then Heart put Sting at the end of the 12 chairs and Rogue beside him. Then Heart approached Nicki.

"Nee-chan, you used your alpha voice again didn't you?" Heart asked and Nicki just nodded.

"If I didn't use it they will fight right here and then I will not be able to say what I have to say." Nicki said

"Now can you put up three barriers. One around Grampa Maki, uncle Mac-Mac (Macao), and uncle Gil (Gildarts), one around the boys and one around the other guild members." She said and Heart made the barriers. We still couldn't stand up because of the order before. Once the barriers were done.

"Okay you may be able to stand except these 12 guys." Nicki said as she motioned Natsu's row. Some guild mates stood up and started checking the barrier. Some even try to break the barrier but can't.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gildarts asked Nicki.

"I just have an announcement that if you know you will go on a rampage so I'm just protecting the guild hall and the other guild mates ." Nicki said.

"But why do I have to still be sitting. And what are they doing here?" Natsu asked while gesturing to Sting and Rogue.

"It's not that we have to be here. Apparently one of our guild mates dragged us here." Sting said while glaring at Heart.

"It's not her fault. I ordered her to bring you here no matter what the cause. If you should have been cooperative there will be no dragging." Nicki said calmly.

"So you better behave now." Nicki said.

"How do you do this?" Rogue asked.

"Do what?" Nicki asked back.

"How do you order us around and why do we always do what you order even though we don't want to. And why does your voice seem so familiar even though I just heard your voice now?" Rogue asked.