Light⚔And ☢Darkness

"Attention all Squadrons Leaders and Captains... Attention all Squadrons Leaders and Captains. Commander Neferpitou will hold an award ceremony in auditorium one. If you're able to endure considerable pain, you will receive tremendous power in return. That power is to be used for our Queen!" Peggy declared while Rammot's surround himself with his aura while cracking his knuckles.
-⚔-☢-⚔-
||To [Name]'s Group||
-⚔-☢-⚔-
"They're continuing to go straight. The Chimera Ant nest must be up ahead." Kite said using his En which amazed Gon and Killua.

"Amazing... He's been picking them up the entire time, never losing them for an instant." The sliver haired male said and the black spiky haired male looked at him.

"Kite said he could use En within a radius of forty-five meters." Gon said.

"I've heard that those called Nen masters can handle around fifty meters. Kite is early there." Killua looked back ahead and kept talking to Gon, "Actually, given that he's kept it up for an entire night, he's probably stronger."

Gon also looked back ahead, "Stronger than a master... Then wouldn't that also mean that my sis is nearly at Kite's level? I mean... Since he is the one who taught her Nen?" He looked at the two figures in front of him with a hint of idolization.

"Yeah, that's true... Plus Kite's the first real pro Hunter we've met. Tsezgerra was a pro Hunter, but we really only knew him as another player in a game. Bisky was an incredible Hunter. But to us..."

"Yeah, she was our Nen mentor." Gon said finishing Killua's sentence.

"And the first to teach us about Nen..."

"Wing-san was our Nen master and savior."

"Looking back, we always meet the right people just when we need them most. And those people have all made us stronger."

"Razor, too, huh?"

"Yeah. It's clear that Greed Island was for to train you and your sister. And once you beat the game, he deliberately led you to Kite. I'm not sure if Ging predicted what would happen when we met Kite. But he certainly knew that you would like the man who had earned Ging's respect. And he knew without doubt that you would go with Kite." Killua said to Gon.

"He wants us to get stronger by traveling with Kite." Gon said with a small smile.

"This is a pretty brutal place for training, though." Killua said closing his eyes.

"That's why I keep asking if your resolve is firm." Kite said, obviously hearing Killua and Gon's conversation and stopped walking. "As you mentioned, Ging-san probably had certain expectations when he sent you to me. But I do not intend to train you during this journey. We don't have that kind of time. I brought you along because I thought you might be of use. From here, it all comes down to your resolve. If it's strong, you'll develop your Nen and grow strong via combat. If it's weak, the Ants will eat you. But we can't die... We are pro Hunters. Those who call themselves Hunters always get their prey. For Hunters, that is the first commandment. A hunt involves both hunter and prey. It is a battle of resolve." Kite continued walking and kept talking, "Emerging victorious from a battle of resolve is what makes a successful hunt. The loser has to follow the winner's rules and customs. Usually, this means the loser's death. If you don't want that result, then win. Improving your Nen is important, of course. But to be a successful Hunter, you must understand your enemy and yourself."

"Th-That's why... That's why you hit me back then! That was the forest's rule and custom. You taught me the rules in Ging's place." Gon said, smiling and Kite looked up at the starry sky.

"Oh... That's right... I just remembered." Kite said and sat down on a rock. He searched into his pant's pocket, took out a red Hunter License and showed it to Gon. [Name] sat next to Kite and looked at card, 'Isn't that...'