Chapter 16

Eclipsestar had turned around. "Wow. Teleportation or time-stop?"

Goldenblaze stood up. "I had time-stop. He must have teleportation."

While they were arguing at the differences, a spotted grey she-cat came running. "Lostfur! Goldenblaze! You're not traumatizing kits again, are you?"

The StarClan cats' gazes flicked to her. Goldenblaze shuffled his paws. "N-no, Moonspot. I came here to try and show him our powers."

The blue-grey cat's ears flicked. "Of course I have, Moonspot," he said in a mocking tone. "No. I've come to show him he's not the only one with powers."

Moonspot's gaze narrowed. "Really? Well, does he have powers?" Hiddenpaw jumped. "Yes! Here," he ran towards the new cat, zapping behind her. The fluffy tail smacked his muzzle. "Hey!"

"W-what?" she turned around. "Oh. There you are." her dark yellow gaze met his. "You're quite small. Are you a kit?"

Hiddenpaw growled softly. "No!" he squeaked, sounding more like a kit than he would've liked. "I'm an apprentice!"

A smile crossed her face. "Well. Have fun growing up with powers like them." her tail swished to the cats arguing beside them. "They're all a bunch of furballs."

His black tail trailing behind him, Hiddenpaw padded up to the cats. "Can I go back now? Flickerpaw must be-"

A cheery meow interrupted his. "Hiddenpaw! You're here too!"

A heavy stone of dread replaced the grief in his belly. "F-Flickerpaw? You can't be here!" the stone got heavier as he looked at her paw. It was unharmed. "Flickerpaw! Y-you have to go back!"

Lostfur seemed to sense his despair. "Hiddenpaw, if your friend here really is in StarClan, she can't go back..." he trailed off. "But she doesn't have stars in her fur. She might be transitioning. She still has time. To visit the camp here, go along the edge of that mountain. You'll find it. Show her where she is. You'll come back too. Go!"

Hiddenpaw ran to Flickerpaw. "Follow me!" he yowled, tumbling forward on his small paws. He heard Flickerpaw's steps match his as she ran. His paws barely touched the ground and he felt as if he was flying. On any other occasion, this would be amazing. But as he noticed stars sprinkling Flickerpaw's pelt, he ran harder.

They skidded to a halt as they reached the hollow. Thinking it wouldn't hurt, he hopped from the top and tumbled into the nursery. Flickerpaw landed on top of him. He squeezed out of the den, which was currently empty, and trampled over to the medicine den.

He could see Flickerpaw- or her body in the 'living' world -surrounded by the medicine cats, Gingerlight and Scorchpelt. Hiddenpaw saw Poolflick talking to Gingerlight, but couldn't hear. Flickerpaw shuffled beside him.

"They're worried about me... I should go back," she mumbled, sitting down beside her living form. Almost morphing, Flickerpaw slipped back into the real world. She blinked, looking to where Hiddenpaw was as if she could see him. Gingerlight let out a small squeak, as he could tell, and started talking to Flickerpaw.

Hiddenpaw ran into the apprentice den. Seeing his sleeping form, he stepped into it. Waking up again, he stood up. "Well. That tired me out even more," he shook his head. Stretching and padding out, he saw the cats already massing around the medicine cat's den, murmuring and meowing to themselves.

Hiddenpaw noticed that Featherfleck wasn't anywhere to be seen, but he shook it off. She might be out hunting. Managing to fit his small body through the tangle of cats and into the den, he saw Flickerpaw standing on three paws. Her ears perked up as she heard the small tom make his way into the den, and she turned excitedly.

"Hiddenpaw! I thought you were stuck too-" her mew was cut off by a tail whisking in her face. "Shh!"

Needless to say, the cats there were pretty confused. Poolflick shook her head quickly and called over Oakpaw. She had her wrap the bindweed and stick around Flickerpaw's foot. The medicine cat told her to refrain from apprentice duties, which made her a little sad but didn't seem to dim her spirit.

"Alright, Poolflick! Now, can I tell you what Hiddenpaw was talking about...?"

**innocent- tIIiMEE SkiIiIiPP** (please help me-)

Owlfeather was soaring through the sky ((LITTLE EINSTEIN'S-)) with Sparrowflight. The sun was just setting, and, as unlikely as it seemed, SwoopClan was quiet.

"It's nice out here," he heard Sparrowflight mumble, flapping his wings. The breeze carried his words. "Yeah."

A shimmer caught his eye. The Sprits' Canyon... "Sparrowflight! Follow me!"

The two cats swooped down and landed at the entrance to the canyon. Sparrowflight let out a breath, closed his eyes and set one paw forward. Owlfeather hesitantly set his paw down.

A cold wave of air flew over them. It's a canyon! No wind should be here! He hissed and continued struggling to walk in. He could hear the tabby finding it hard next to him.

As they finally pulled their tails into the hollow, a peaceful quiet met the cat's ears. A little waterfall murmured from the side of the canyon, sand piled on another side. The ground was cold, but not unpleasant. In the center of this silence stood a stone cat.

(( YEESH- This took a while, and for a short chapter! I will IMMEDIATELY start a new chapter, qwq Spirits' Canyon is basically the Moonstone/Moonpool of their universe. Oh, that waterfall sure as heck connects to the river in the tunnels...))