Chapter 14

One minute until midnight! Where the hell is Cece! URGHH this isn't going to work!

I started making my way to the opening of the tent when I heard voices around me begin to roar in sync.

"TEN"

"NINE"

Gotta find Cece! I began to look around frantically.

"EIGHT"

"SEVEN"

"SIX"

"FIVE"

I jerked my head and what I saw made me want to claw my eyes out.

Cece was making out with Cory Brink, who is Jasmine's boyfriend!

Oh if Jasmine found out about this, she would make Cece's life a living hell.

My heart immediately sank. I thought of all the fun times we had together and they all flowed out of my head and I crumpled them up with rage.

"FOUR"

"CECE!" I screamed.

No luck, she kept making out with him.

"THREE"

"TWO"

I turned to walked out of the tent when I felt someone grab my shoulders and spin me around.

The girl with the golden lipstick?

"ONE"

The mysterious girl pulled me in for a kiss and our lips fit perfectly in with one another's.

Fireworks began to fly up into the starry sky and boom loudly with every beat of my heart.

Her lips were smooth and I didn't want to break the kiss, but eventually it did happen.

When we pulled apart she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers.

She looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who it was.

Alls I managed to say was "Wow" before she ran off and left the tent.

That was the most magical, amazing, perfect kiss I've ever had in my entire life of existence.

I wiped my lips and a gold coating came off my mouth.

I need to find this girl, no, I want this girl.

~

Hope you enjoyed this part of the book, it was my favorite to write:)

Next chapter: 220 reads