PART 6

They're lying on their sides, facing one another, bodies slick and spent, hearts filled with unbelievable happiness, and eyes glimmering with a light that's brighter than the moon shining through the window. It's all very familiar and new at the same time.

They've done this a million times before, lying together and just basking in each other's presence. But this time, they're filled with a feeling that they can conquer the world. That for once, their love for one another is enough and nothing else truly matters.

Lisa gently brushes a stray brown lock from Jennie's face and tucks it behind her ears, giving the girl a soft smile and a tender gaze when the brunette flutters her eyes for a moment and a slight shade of pink specks of dust her delicate features. "So, we're doing this, huh? My phone's been blowing up for 48 straight hours now," she chuckles softly.

Jennie reaches up and takes Lisa's hands from her face, opting to intertwine their fingers before kissing the back of it and bringing it to her chest lightly. "There's nothing I want more in this world. As for everything else, we'll deal with it later. I kind of just want you all to myself for now."

Lisa's smile grows on her face and she can't help but lean forward and capture Jennie's lips in her own, relishing in the fact that she can do this again. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Jennie responds without missing a beat. It's as if her body and her mind and her soul don't know how to respond in any other way but to give love when it comes to Lisa.

It'll always be a resounding yes. An automatic I love you, too. A persistent I forgive you. All of it is unyielding when it comes to Lisa. She doesn't know any other way.

"So," Jennie starts again with a slight smirk, her features showing a hint of mischief that makes Lisa raise an eyebrow. "Universal Records, huh?"

"Jennieeee," Lisa groans as she turns her head and it's the younger girl's turn to blush. She buries her face into the pillow while Jennie's laugh fills the room.

"Aw, baby," the brunette coos as she tries to get the doe-eyed girl to come out of her hiding. "Hey, look at me," she says a bit more seriously. When Lisa finally meets her eyes, she continues. "I want you to know that I'm proud of you. I'm proud of all of you. That you all finally get to do your own thing too," she says with a smile. "You're all meant for greater things."

"Yeah?" Lisa's voice is hopeful and just a tad bit unsure.

"Of course," Jennie responds immediately. "You know," she starts with a smile. "I created a separate Spotify account to listen to all your guys' music, together and as solos," she laughs a little at herself and looks down shyly.

"Yeah, well," Lisa says as she uses one hand to tilt Jennie's chin up so she can look into them. "I've had my Spotify on private," she says with a cheeky smile.

Jennie's laugh is carefree and easy and everything Lisa has missed these last two years. "You're ridiculous," the girl responds in between laughs.

"But you love me."

"I do," the brunette replies as her laugh settles down.

They both lean and can't help but smile when their lips connect softly. Lisa tastes happiness and security and Jennie's laugh in their kiss and she can't help but feel like she'll go through it all over again if it means she gets to end up with Jennie like this. In love and fighting and just – happy.

THE END... ♥