Dear anyone with anxiety

Author's note:
(I got a little off topic but I hope this still helps you guys)

{I'm dedicating this chapter to a close friend of mine named, Hayley, who deals with anxiety at home and at school everyday. I care about you and if you ever need someone to talk to I'll be there for you. You're strong and beautiful.♥}

Hello whoever is reading this, are you feeling nervous right now? I won't tell you not to, just try to calm down. Knocking over things is no big deal. Asking for help is okay. You aren’t bothering anyone. You’re not interrupting their work, you're just as important as anyone else. Don't forget that. Don’t worry about needing to finish your school work quickly. It’s alright to take your time. Chances are if you're suffering from anxiety you'll try to be quiet, you'll want to be alone, you'll try and shut people out because you're scared of the "what-ifs". And do you want to know what I think about that? I think it's perfectly fine. If you're hurting, don't be scared to cry. Don't be scared to drown out the world with music and books. Don't be scared to be scared. Are you worried about going to school because you think your body is unattractive? You're not fat, you have fat. You also have fingernails, you're not a fingernail. Never be ashamed of your body or how much you weigh because no matter what you are absolutely stunning. Plot twist: You deserve to feel confident with yourself.
Wake up every morning and tell your self that you're a badass bitch and that no body can fuck with you.

  Big or small; you're still beautiful.
Tall or short; you're still beautiful.
Long or short hair; you're still beautiful.
Freckles or not; you're still beautiful.
Small or big eyes; you're still beautiful.
Straight teeth or not; you're still beautiful.
No matter how you look, you are absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Your anxiety may have taken control of your life, but you still matter.
Here's some advice, blast the music, drown your fears. If you want to cry, than cry. If you want to hide, than hide. If you're feeling bad. Feel bad, but don't let it ruin your day or your life.
Stay strong.
Xoxo, TheShiningDarkness