𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 (𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝)

༺sσ, yσυ gυys ∂ı∂η'т cσммєηт yσυя αηsωєяs вυт мı∂σяıyα x яєα∂єя ωαs тнє мαjσяıтy ƒяσм тнє ρєσρłє тнαт ∂ı∂ cσммєηт тнєıя αηsωєяs. sσ, нєяє ı αм ωıтн тнє sρєcıαł. ωєłł, ı нσρє yσυ єηjσy.༻

༺ƒyı, тнıs sρєcıαł ∂σєsη'т gσ ωıтн тнє ρłσт σƒ тнє αcтυαł sтσяy.༻

She'd imagined this moment so many times, but she never expected it to happen to her.

~A few hours earlier~

The girl sat on her bed, thinking of what today's school day might bring. She never really liked school but U.A was an amazing school and she was okay with it. She had gotten in on recommendation a few months back and she has been trying her hardest to get her education on being a pro hero. So far, she was doing well, but it was only 3 months into school, she still had a lot of things to learn on being a hero.
She looked at all her All Might posters that covered his walls, all the All Might figurines that lined shelf after shelf. She'll admit, she was kind of obsessed with All Might. He has been her idol for years and now she gets the chance to be like him after she graduates from U.A.
She looked at the clock on her bedside and gasped and rushes to her wardrobe and grabbed her uniform and rushed to get on. She then pulled on her socks and shoes and tied her shoes quickly. She grabbed her school bag and ran out of her room, forgetting to button her uniform jacket. She grabbed toast and ran out of her house and headed to U.A while eating toast.
She arrived at U.A and realized classes have already started. She runs into the school and to Class 1-A and opened the door, getting attention from all her classmates. She chuckled nervously and went to her seat by Momo. Momo leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"You're late again (your name)." Momo whispered.

"I know. Thank you for reminding me Momo." (Your name) chuckles.

"What am I going to do with you?" Momo sighed and chuckled right after.

The girl shrugs at Momo and focuses on Mr. Aizawa's lessons. He looked tired and bored like always.

Midoriya looked over at (your name), who was focused on writing notes on everything Mr. Aizawa was teaching even though it was very unnecessary. He sighed and continued looking at her with his deep forest green eyes. Kaminari seemed to notice this because he slid next to Midoriya, startling him. Midoriya looked away from (your name) and at the Pikachu that just sat next to him.

"What is wrong Midoriya?" Kaminari asked in a whisper so he didn't disrupt Mr. Aizawa.

"Nothing..." Midoriya lied, but something was wrong. He never had the courage to say anything to (your name) because he had a huge crush on her.

"You like (your name)? Don't you Midoriya?" Kaminari smirked at the broccoli haired boy.

"N-no..." Midoriya looked away, embarrassed.

"Don't lie. I've seen the way you looked at her. It is obvious that you like her." Kaminari whispered to Midoriya who sighed and looked at Kaminari.

"You're right. I do like her, I just don't know how to talk to her without stuttering or running away." Midoriya admits and glances at (your name) again.

"Go up to her with confidence and say 'I like you (your name).' It isn't that hard of a task." Kaminari smiled.

"That's easy for you to say Mr. Talkative. I can't do that. I have no confidence in myself or my words. What if I say something weird and she starts looking at me like I'm a roach and turn away from me?" Midoriya looks at Kaminari, tears filling his eyes.

"Don't doubt yourself Midoriya. You have a lot of confidence, I saw it in the USJ attack and the sports festival. You are just underestimating yourself." Kaminari placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

"Thank you Kaminari." Midoriya smiled and wiped his tears.

"No problem, my dude! Tell her after school!" Kaminari smiled brightly and went back to his seat and focused back on Mr. Aizawa.

"I will surely try." Midoriya mumbled, also focusing back on Mr. Aizawa.

***After school cuz I'm lazy :p***

(Your name) sits on a bench in U.A's courtyard and studies for an upcoming exam that she is determined to pass.
She doesn't notice Midoriya emerge from the bushes due to her unbroken concentration.
Midoriya lightly taps her on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him with her gorgeous (eye color) colored eyes.

"What do you need Midoriya? A studying buddy?" She joked and closed her book she was studying.

"A-actually n-no..." Midoriya blushed darkly.

"What is it then?" (Your name) raised her perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Umm...I-I w-wanted t-to t-tell y-y-you s-something..." Midoriya looked down at the ground and kicked the dirt.

"Okay...?" (Your name) kept her eyebrow raised in confusion.

You can do this Midoriya! Midoriya thought and closed his eyes and began speaking.

"(Your name), the thing is, I...mmm...I like you. I've liked you since the first time I laid my eyes on you." Midoriya opened his eyes again and looked at (your name)'s blushing face.

"I...I like you too Midoriya!" She set her stuff down and jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Really?" Midoriya was surprised but he smiled, knowing now, that his crush liked him back.

"Yes really!" (Your name) looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Then is it okay if I have your heart?" Midoriya smiled.

(A/N: He means that in a lovey dovey way NOT a psychotic way. XD Just wanted to put that out there.)

"Oh Midoriya, you had my heart at first glance." She smiles and kisses him which startles him but he eventually gets over the surprise and kisses her back.

She'd imagined this moment so many times, but she never expected it to happen to her.