𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁! 𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Well, you guys want me to do "short" scenarios even though this book is complete so here you are! This is a lemon so if you aren't comfortable with it then that's okay.
Requested by: iyaisthatchick1
Hope you enjoy!

ღ¸.✻´'✻.¸¸ღ
Author-chan's P.O.V
ღ¸.✻´'✻.¸¸ღ

All of Class 1-A had just graduated U.A high and became licensed heros. Mina had planned a pool party at the the community pool. She reserved the whole pool for the Class 1-A after graduation party. Everyone was excited ESPECIALLY the two very obvious perverts in the class, Mineta and Kaminari. They were just happy that they were going to be able to see the girls in their bathing suits.
An hour past, and everyone was already at the pool. Y//N had just arrived since it took her awhile to find both pieces of her bathing suit. She walked onto the pool deck in a white baggy shirt and shortie shorts, catching the eye of all the boys in the pool. She looked around and just shrugged it off then put down her pool bag and took off her shirt and shorts revealing her bathing suit underneath.

She walked over to the deep end of the pool and jumped right in, shivering a little when the water made contact with her skin. She swam over to Mina, Uraraka, and Asui and began talking with them about what they were going to do over the summer.
Meanwhile, which Kaminari and Mineta, talking about perverted stuff like always. They both glanced at you.

"Is Y//N hot or what?" Mineta said pervertedly while drooling and looking at Y//N's melons (A/N: sorry not sorry!😂😂😂)

"Yes. She is very hot!" Kaminari agreed with a nod as he also stared at Y//N.

"I wonder what her boobs look like without anything covering them. I bet they feel soft." Mineta said, thinking lewd thoughts about Y//N but it was nothing new. (A/N: Oh shit- I'm going to hell for even saying that TvT)

"Yeah.." Kaminari also began drooling but little did they know, a certain someone was listening to their conversation and clenching their teeth together about to punch them both in the face.

"I'm going to do something..." Mineta drooled and swan over to Y//N and sneakily reached for the tie in the back of her bikini top and pulled on it untying it, making it come lose. Y//N felt he top come loose, she quickly throws her hands up to her chest keeping her bikini top on her chest. She turned to Mineta, a look of hatred on her face. When Y//N turned, Mina quickly grabbed the strings of Y//N's bathing suit and began tying it again.

"Mineta! You sick son of a bitch!" Y//N snaps and this caused the person that was listening to Kaminari and Mineta's conversation to growl and swim quickly and gave Mineta and uppercut punch, causing Mineta to fly up and hit the water extremely hard. The person went behind Y//N and hugged her from behind. Y//N looked back to the broccoli haired boy that had his face buried in Y//N's neck. It was her long term crush, Izuku Midoriya. She blushed a dark red when he hugged her from behind and nuzzled his face into her neck. She found it extremely cute. Mina, Uraraka, and Asui began fangirling because Y//N and Midoriya was their favorite ship. Y//N stroked the broccoli's wet hair. Yeah, they were best friends but they acted like a couple even though they weren't...yet.
Five hours passed and everyone was getting ready to leave the pool since it was closing soon. Y//N got out of the pool as well as Midoriya who hasn't left her side since the incident earlier. He was still giving Mineta and Kaminari a cold glare that he was giving them earlier as well. Y//N dries herself off most of the way and then puts on her shorts and shirt once again. All of Class 1-A headed to their cars then headed to the same apartment building. Let's just say, 1-A wanted to remain together since they became good friends and they have been through a lot together these last couple of years. There were two people to each apartment since the apartments were two bedroom. Y//N just happened to be living with Midoriya since they've been very best friends since their freshman year at U.A high. They both head to their shared apartment then upon arrival. Y//N runs to her bedroom and closes the door so she could change then once done changing into something comfortable.

 Y//N runs to her bedroom and closes the door so she could change then once done changing into something comfortable

She then leaves her room and heads to the kitchen assuming Midoriya was in his room changing as well. Y//N begins cooking dinner but before she can get any of the ingredients she need. Midoriya came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist towards him and nuzzled his face into her neck. She starts blushing again.

"Izu-kun, I need to cook dinner." Y//N says.

"But, Y//N, I want you for dinner." He whispered in a husky voice in your ear causing you to blush even more. (A/N: kinky motherfudger!)

"W-what d-do you m-mean Izu-kun?" She asked while stuttering.

"I mean exactly what I said doll~" Izuku continued whispering in Y//N's.

"I-" Before she could say anything, he turned her around and slammed his lips on hers. She eventually kissed back after the shock passed. Midoriya began moving down to her neck and began kissing and sucking on her neck causing Y//N to moan a little. She moaned loudly when he found her weak spot. He smirked against her skin and slipped his hand under her shirt. She shivered due to the sudden contact with her skin. He pulled her shirt off of her body and tossed it to the side and moved is kisses down to her collar bone then her stomach and when he gets to her sweatpants. He pulled them down and lifts Y//N up off the ground kicking her pant to the side and setting her on the counter as he moves downwards and kisses Y//N's thighs then moves back up and kisses her lips again. He grazed his tongue along Y//N's bottom lip asking for an entrance. She excepted and he explored every inch of her mouth as his hands wandered her body. Her body is so soft. I wonder why I didn't touch her sooner. She feels like an angel sent down from heaven. Izuku thought as he continued touching her body. He reached behind her and unclipped her bra and threw it to the side.

"Useless piece of clothing." Izuku mumbled as he massaged Y//N's melons. (A/N: again. Not sorry.)

She moaned a little bit. He seemed to like that sound because his tent got a little bit bigger. Y//N noticed and decided to tease him so she moved her leg and knead him gently making his tent grow bigger. He pulled away as lust filled his eyes when he looked at Y//N. She got slightly frightened by it.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard doll~" He whispered seductively as he took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. He went back to kissing Y//N as he slipped his hand down into her panties and rubbed her womanhood causing Y//N to moan.

"Ahh~Izu~you tease!" Y//N moaned.

Izuku couldn't take it anymore. He slipped off his boxers and shoved himself inside her causing Y//N to scream. He silenced her with a tender kiss and gave Y//N time to adjust. She nodded in approval and he began moving slowly then he started going at an inhuman pace.

2 hours later, both of them reach their climax and Midoriya licked Y//N clean causing her to blush a beet red. He put on his boxers again and headed to his room and got dressed then came back with a baggy t-shirt for Y//N. She put on her bra and panties again then put on the t-shirt he gave to her. She cleaned up their mess and picked up their clothes and discarded the clothes in the dirty laundry. They cuddled on the couch. Midoriya rubbed Y//N's shoulder softly.

"I love you doll~" He whispered.

"I love you too Broccoli." She said then fell asleep.

Hope you liked it. It was ummm....kinda weird asf but ummm yeah! Have a good day/night!