{ 1 }

• Listen to me!! •

[ 3rd POV ]

It was raining, you could hear the raindrops from outside, the soft wind coming from the window, Tom was eating breakfast, a sleepiness feeling surrounding him, until his Cellphone rang.

Crash

Tom fall down from the chair without a warning. Hitting his head with the table.

" Oww! My head, who the hell is calling at this hour anyways?! Probably who I'm thinking "

Tom responded with a click. Ah, there it is his other best friend from the department, Jonathan, he would usually call him for this kind of 'events' letting Tom feel a bit more comfortable than the other members.

Tom Jonathan

• On the call •

" Yes this is Tom, Jonathan what do you need now? "

" Tom, they did it again "

" this never ceases to amaze me "

" Are you being sarcastic? "

" You'll find figure it out, why did you call me so early? Did you guys find something new? "

" I wish that, we found two bodies, Tom this is serious, you have to come to inspect this, please "

" I'm pretty sure it won't be as big as you're saying, I'll be there in ten minutes "

" See you there Sir "

" Yeah Jonathan, whatever "

• End of the call •

Tom groaned looking that the chair he was sitting on, way broken.

" I guess I have to buy a new one "

[ Tom's POV ]

It was two weeks later this Serial Killer and the threat happened, I couldn't get rid of my mind, I should have done something by now, or at least telling Edd, or someone from the department. But I'm too stubborn to admit it. I just need time to investigate this.

I walked through the crowd it was near the crime scene, It wasn't a really great place to commit a murder on the middle of the sidewalk. Not so clever, unless you are trying to get attention. I heard some of them whispering who would be the next victim of The Head Leader, they don't really have good options for a name jeez. Is that even true? 

Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me down near the crime scene.

" Detective Thompson!! I'm not sure for how so long we can handle this crowd, you have to do something now!"

" Make sure that everyone keep working, I got this " He nodded.

I had to climb in a little stage we had to call everyone's attention. Clapping my hands together lots of glances towards me.

" Ok everyone please stay calm, you can ask about the little incident we have right here at, in another moment, we, the Police department, get in charge of this, none of you should look up for something, we are professionals, and we'll do what we can. So please go now or we'll have to use a different way or another " Everyone left, some of them were mad and others unsatisfied, without answers journalist's and reporters started to leave the scene at the moment.

" You really are good at this Detective, you sure make a good job " Said a man I have never seen clapping slowly.

" Um thanks? Mr. Uhh.."