Ch.3 dang father,adoption and new band?

Rain's pov

Right now I'm laying on the couch crying, and Luke is right beside me hugging me and telling me it would be okay.

Flashback
Luke walked up to me, but I couldn't read his face.
"Rain, why did you run away?" He asked. My eyes widened. I hesitated but ended up telling him. I told him everything, from when my dad was nice, to when he killed my mom right in front of me. His face was a mixture of anger and sorrow. It took me 30 minutes to tell him everything my dad did! I started crying after about 5 minutes because the memories were too much.
Flashback over

"Shhhh, it'll be okay, he won't find you here," he cooed. I sniffed and wrapped my tiny arms around his neck. His mom came in, so I hid my face in the crook of his neck and he chuckled.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" She asked.

"Ya," said Luke and stood up to walk to the kitchen.

Luke set me down on the stool next to his and a plate of pancakes was set in front of me. I felt like I should eat it all, so I won't make her mad. When I was about half way through my second pancake, my tummy started to hurt. Then I threw it all up on the floor. Luke immediately picked me up and carried me to a bathroom. After I was done, Luke carried me back to the kitchen.

"Are you ok?" Luke's mom asked me when I got back. Luke set me down. I shook my head. Luke hugged me. He let go of me after a couple of seconds and walked back to his stool and I followed.

"Do you want to eat?" His mom asked.

I shook my head.

"Come on, you have to eat something, you have nothing in your belly," he said, poking my stomach making me giggle. I grabbed me the fork and forced myself to eat half a pancake. Luke's mom took my plate and put it in the sink.

"Luke, can I talk to you? Alone?" His mom said. He nodded.

"Rain, go back to the guest bedroom, I'll meet you up there. Do you remember where it is?" I nodded.

I acted like I was going to the bedroom, but his behind the doorway to eavesdrop.(that took me forever to figure out how to spells, is that right?)

"Why did you bring her here? How do you even know her?" Luke's mom asked.

"She was at the gas station alone, so I asked her where her parents are. She said she ran away because her dad killed her mom and was trying to kill her," Luke said. His mom gasped.

"She said to me(forget what you thought cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, sorry forget about that, I just had to put that) she has nowhere to go, so I told her she could stay here for a night. But the problem is, I don't know where she'll go today," he sighed.

"Can your father and I foster her? Would you be okay with that?" his mom asked. He nodded.

"Well, then it's settled! I'll go get the details figured out today," she chirped. I then ran to the guest bedroom, because he said he would meet me here. He can't know I was eavesdropping.

"Hey, Rain, your going to be my sister," he chirped. A small smile appeared on my face. 'But what about my promise?' I thought. 'They seem like nice people, and I'm starting to trust Luke, maybe it will be okay here. And if it's not, I can always runaway again,' I hopped up and gave Luke a big bear hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I cried. Nobody could wipe the smile off my face, not even my dad.