Nightfall

A/N: Scene 8: Goggle and Kusum profess their love for each other and the 4 plan how to escape.

Some Goggle/Kusum and some fun!

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes. 

Sometime after leaving Kartik, Goggle makes her way up to the terrace, her curiosity and jealousy motivating her to spy on Kusum. Honestly, she knew that it was wrong, spying in on someone's intimate moments but... she couldn't help it.

So, she made her way to the terrace and spots Kusum, who she could see was impatiently waiting for whoever it is to come, judging by the way she is playing with her hands and she could imagine that cute frown (wait cute?) That will adorn her face.

She couldn't hold still any longer and asked "Kusum? Yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" Goggle asked. "Kuch nahi, hawa paane ke liye kadi hoon. Mausam achcha hai na?" Kusum asks innocently while jumping with joy on the inside that Goggle was at least curious enough to come up here this late in the night. (Kusum? What are you doing here?) (Nothing, I wanted to get some air. The weather is nice no?)

Kusum calls Goggle towards her and asks her to sit down on the cot nearby, seating herself close to Goggle. "Taare kitne sundar dik rahe hai aaj... kaash woh har din aisa hi hota" she said dreamily as she laid back down, getting as close to Goggle as possible without provoking any suspicion. (How beautiful are the stars today... how I wish it was like this everyday)

"Tum sach mein is shaadi mein interested ho?" Goggle asks as she stared at the distance. "Kaash haan bol paati par... nahi, mujhe is shaadi par koi interest nahi hai. Main kisi aur se pyaar karti hoon" Kusum said. (You are really not interested in this marriage?) (I wish I can say yes but, no, I am not interested in this marriage. I love someone else)

"Kaun hai woh? Achcha hai kya?" Goggle asks, trying to bat away the jealousy that is building up. "Haan, achchi hai, bohot sundar bhi hai woh" she replied. (Who are they? Are they good?) (Yes, she is good, very beautiful too)

"Ek ladki se pyaar karti ho tum?" Goggle asks in surprise. "To kya hua? Agar Aman aur Kartik ek doosre se pyaar kar sakthe hai, main ek ladki se pyaar nahi kar sakti kya?" Kusum asks, slightly offended. (You are in love with a girl?) (So what? If Aman and Kartik can love each other, why can I be in love with a girl?)

"It wasn't like that... I was just surprised ki tum ek ladki se pyaar karti ho. Agar main kahoon ki tum galat ho ladki se pyaar karne ke liye, toh main hypocrite banjaaungi" Goggle said. (It wasn't like that... I was just surprised that you are in love with a girl. If I say that you are wrong for loving a girl, I will be a hypocrite)

"Toh tum bhi ek ladki se pyaar karti ho kya?" Kusum asked. "Haan par... I don't know woh mujse pyaar karti hai ya nahi. Maalum hai ki uske mujse pyaar karne ki chances hai par... Mera kismat hi karab hai." Goggle said. (So you are also in love with a girl?) (Yeah but... I don't know if she loves me back. I know there are chances that she might but... my luck is very bad)

"Kaun hai woh? Agar woh tumse pyaar nahi karti toh she is an idiot." Kusum said. "Anyways, andhar jaayenge kya?" Goggle asked as she shifts closer to Kusum. Kusum just puts an hand over her shoulders and pulls her closer. (Who is she? If she doesn't love you back, then she is an idiot) (Anyways, shall we go inside?)

"Mujhe patha hai ki woh mujse pyaar karti hai par... how do I confirm this, nahi patha" she said. "Toh phir usse kiss karo na? Agar woh tumhe in return kiss karegi, woh tumhe pyaar karti hai." Goggle said. (I know that she loves me but... I don't know how to confirm this) (Then you kiss her na? If she kisses you back, then she loves you)