if i could tell her ~ natsuri ~ canon storyline

"She thought you were awesome." Natsuki told her friend. Friend. She's started to feel different things than friendship. She's wanted to get closer. She wanted her. Yuri snapped Natsuki out of her thoughts. "She thought I was awesome? Sayori?" She asked hopefully. Sayori and Yuri hadn't really talked for a while before Sayori's death due to their personalities. Sayori was appearingly sweet, loud and happy, as Yuri was quiet and introverted.  "Definitely!" Natsuki grinned. "How?" Yuri wanted to know.

"She said, there's nothing like your smile, sort of suttle and perfect, and real..." Natsuki daydreamed. It was true. Yuri looks away, blushing. "She said, you never know how wonderful that smile could make someone feel!" Yuri giggles. "And she knew, whenever you get bored you scribble stars on the skin of your arms." Yuri half-smiled. "And she noticed, that you still fill out the quizzes that they put at the ends of your books!" She leaned forward and smiled at her.

"But she kept it all inside her head, what she saw, she left unsaid!" Natsuki sighed, as she was too shy, so she bottled her thoughts up, until today. she was gonna kiss her. "And though she wanted to, she couldn't talk to you, she could find the way... But she would always say..."

"If I could tell her."

"Tell her everything I see..."

"If I could tell her!"

"How she's everything to me!"

"But we're million worlds apart."

"And I don't know how I would even start..."

If I could tell her...