coming out ~ danshita (next generation ddlc)

"Mom, do we really have to visit the Pany-" Dan started, sighing in annoyance. "Yes, yes we do." Natsuki grumbled at her daughter. "...Aishita will be there, you can talk to her." Yuri sighed. "Can we try to have a normal dinner there for once?" "Okay, okay." Dan rolled her eyes and started scrolling through social media. 

Natsuki, Yuri and Dan hopped out of the car as Dan excitedly knocked on the door as Sayori greeted her. "Hello, Danbasugei!" She hugged her. "Good evening, Ms. Panya!" Dan smiled sweetly. "Danny!" Aishita grinned. "I told you not to call me that..." Dan turned her head to Aishita wouldn't see her blushing face. "You two can go hang out upstairs." Monika said, taking a seat at the dining table.

Aishita locked the door to her bedroom and then flopped onto her bed. "Soo, are you ready to tell them, Danny?" She asked, using her Dan's name. "Yes, and stop calling me that you meanie!" She pouted. "Nnnnnope!" She teased, now sitting criss-cross applesauce and booping Dan's nose. "Well, should we go downstairs and tell them?" Aishita asked impatiently. "I'm a bit nervous..." Dan said shakily. "It's okay, I'll do the talking." She grabbed her hand. "Let's do this."

"We're dating." The words slipped out smoothly. "Oh, we know." All 4 of them seemed unfazed. "Y-you do?!" The girls looked at each other in shock. "Mhm. It was pretty obvious." Natsuki admitted. "And we saw the time you kissed in 6th grade." Sayori added with a grin. 

i have writers block owwie