MNL48: 3rd Generation

Do you have what it takes to be the next idol?

The Philippine idol group MNL48 officially opened the registration to join the search for the MNL48 Third Generation members last January 31, 2020 on ABS-CBN’s It’s Showtime.

As first announced on MNL48's official social media pages, the registration for the Third Generation started on January 31, 2020 at 12:00NN and ends on February 29, 2020 at 9:00PM.

The requirements were also announced alongside with the mechanics on the official website of MNL48. So, who are qualified to join the search?

Female

Single

Must be 15 to 20 years old within the registration date

Philippine Resident

Must not have contract in any other commercial and talent management.

However, the registration for the Third Generation is different from the process of the two generations in the past. This year, the aspirants should register solely through the official website of MNL48 at https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/. MNL48 Fan Club App members will also be redirected to the registration page by clicking the ‘entry here’ button on the homepage.

After the registration and screening process, aspirants who will be chosen from the first screening will move on to the next stage that will be announced soon. So, follow MNL48’s official social media pages and official website to get the latest updates.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram : @mnl48official

Youtube: MNL48

Website: mnl48.ph

Credits: MNL48 3rd Generation update😊😊