chapter 2

after we had finished speaking

We had headed inside and I called my aunt, Lisa. My uncle Simon and his wife Melissa. Then I decided if they can't make it I will open my laptop and Skype them,

"who were you talking to?" Liana asked with a half crested smile. "Lisa, Simon and Melissa " Liana raised a brow "you will find out later I promise" I smiled she chuckled walking away her strawberry locks tracing her spine, I then decided to invite liana's mum and dad since they are my family.

Brendan took a seat on the couch next to my older brother, I smiled moving and grabbing my red fluffy blanket off the back off the couch. And squeezed myself next to him, he hooked his arm around me and pulled me closer when the doorbell rang I glared at the door I can barely see over the three steps that lead into the living room, when sliding down the hallway conner appeared "I'll get it!!" he opened the door, and liana's dad and mom stepped into the room, Kevin and Nichelle.

"welcome" my mums voice chirped, before he even spoke my aunt lisa appeared behind him with my little cousins I waved them up the stairs "what is this a family reunion" bellowed Kevin. I shook my head "we'll wait another 30 minutes before sitting down for a-" I looked at Brendan, "Announcement" he finished

The room began to become louder with kevins jokes, and lisa's gossip. That my mother rolled her eyes to. I laid against brendon and hummed a tune while tracing over my belly where a child lived.

When the 30 minutes passed Brendon helped me up and we all ushered everyone into the kitchen I whispered to James, my mum and dad , to stand up by the stove with me and brendon so they did, and I set up the laptop to skype my nan and peter in England

"hi nan!, hi peter I hope you can hear me well" I said tucking my red locks behind my ears. "oh cara how gradient you look!" said nan I smiled and turned to the rest of the family "I'm sure your wondering why I of all people summoned you here,"

"pretty much yeah" lilth said, everyone gave a laugh, I smiled an it was that type of smile to say shut up, that made her sip her drink while looking at the floor. "I better get to the surprise me brendon have to tell you"

"your getting married" blurted conner who sat next to lilth I chuckled and shook my head "me and brendon are having a child" I said taking my ultra sound out, lilth jumped on the chair squealing while liana took my ultrasound smiling happily as Kevin and Nichelle cheered in their own way, my nan and peter danced around I chuckled

When a thump of my flesh prieced myhand I gasped brenden looked at me "are you okay?" I raised a brow when it happened "I think the baby just kicked" his eyes went wide with his smile "WHAT?!" my mum said pushing brendon aside and rested her hand on my stomach when another thump of a foot or hand placed on my inside of my stomach "MY GRANDBABY JUST KICKED!!" she called like she was about to shatter all the windows in the house I shushed her laughing and she whispered it into my abdomen smiling widely.

After that we said our goodbyes, the family departed and I walked down to my room "you coming brendon?" brendon made random noises before I heard his footsteps behind me